Where do you point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lorica said:
Well things kind of naturally rise in that direction sometimes, especially with morning wood. Why fight nature?

My only reservation is as you stated, you can overshoot the padding, but that's only a problem for me with "medium" diapers that are lower cut, like the Tena. I'm a 38 waist and I'm in that odd gap where both mediums and larges fit. Mediums are a little snug, larges give me that wonderful "You. Are. Padded." sensation without being obnoxiously large. (I once ordered XL diapers that when I put them on the top of the diaper was about four inches below my nipples. It was crazy.)

I’m with you. Diapered or not I always point up and till recently thought everyone did.

When in its normal state, it can point either way. But if it's....*ahem*...you know...then it definitely has to point up. The same when I wear undies.

I personally point it down, as to ensure that an overzealous stream doesn't make a mess or anything. Plus, that's how it is anyway, when I wear my regular boxer briefs, so its just natural for me. I can get the diaper fastened over it fast enough so that if it does decide to rise to the occasion, as it were, it would be stopped before managing to get anywhere.

Diapered or not, it's generally down for me.

Like everyone else has said, I point down to avoid leaks.

Down for me to, but there are times when I'm sitting down when it's forward or up, like in a movie theater situation with tilt chairs, but I'm always in a abena or dry 24/7 so I'm always well protected.

I'm with everybody here I also point it down it avoids leaks and more of the padding gets used. I did point it up one time and it was one of the worst decisions I have ever made wearing a diaper.

I usually do up and my diaper takes it well. I depend on the brand and what position I'm in. Lying down in bed usually is my favorite way to go, but I pee throughout the day. Lying down having to pee means I sometimes have to point down. If I'm wearing a good diaper or double up, I always point up.

I'll point up when actively getting on with my day, and point down when going to bed. Over the years has proven to be the most secure and comfortable strategy.

Stay padded friends!
A.

This is a good conversation. Lot's of replies. Cool!

The reason I asked is mostly because I have a hard time falling asleep with it down. Which is unfortunate because it seems like while laying in bed that is the appropriate direction to take advantage of the protection. Oh well. Plastic pants and mattress covers were made for a reason I guess

I still think this is somewhat inappropriate.

I'm constantly amazed at the incredibly high bar this site has set for appropriate topics of conversation. This is a site that caters to those with a fetish for wearing and using diapers, yet talking about penises is inappropriate? If there were ever a site on which there should be almost no limitations, I would think this would be it. I love the civility here, and the fact that people are generally kind and helpful, but there is a general sense that we are all tip-toeing around so as not to offend. Again, this is a site that serves a community of people with a diaper fetish! I just don't understand.

-RMS

CrinklesTheBunny said:
I still think this is somewhat inappropriate.

What's inappropriate about penis's pointing down :laugh:

RMS401 said:
I'm constantly amazed at the incredibly high bar this site has set for appropriate topics of conversation. This is a site that caters to those with a fetish for wearing and using diapers, yet talking about penises is inappropriate? If there were ever a site on which there should be almost no limitations, I would think this would be it. I love the civility here, and the fact that people are generally kind and helpful, but there is a general sense that we are all tip-toeing around so as not to offend. Again, this is a site that serves a community of people with a diaper fetish! I just don't understand.

-RMS
This is a support group. This is just my opinion, so take it for what it's worth. Talking about diapers, diaper prints, AB clothing, AB bedding, accessories, and things of that sort seem fine. But when you start talking about things like what direct your penis points when it's in a diaper, seem a bit inappropriate to me. That should, again in my opinion, be something that you w I updated ask someone that you're really really close to or know well.

Snivy said:
What's inappropriate about penis's pointing down [emoji23]
It's not the act of it pointing down. I'm talking about the subject itself. There's been subjects I've posted that were along these lines that were deleted by the mods.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
It's not the act of it pointing down. I'm talking about the subject itself. There's been subjects I've posted that were along these lines that were deleted by the mods.

Ohh, I hear you and see what you exactly mean.

CrinklesTheBunny said:

I've been dinged too, for topics that I considered perfectly appropriate for a forum like this. But shouldn't the real question here be whether the muzzles are too tight? Every forum needs standards of conduct, but given the purpose of this one, they may be just a tad too restrictive to allow open and candid conversation. This isn't a forum for those who enjoy gardening, it's a group of people talking about what is, for most of us, a fetish.

Should it really be all right to talk about wetting our diapers, but not the mechanics of that act?

-RMS

RMS401 said:
I've been dinged too, for topics that I considered perfectly appropriate for a forum like this. But shouldn't the real question here be whether the muzzles are too tight? Every forum needs standards of conduct, but given the purpose of this one, they may be just a tad too restrictive to allow open and candid conversation. This isn't a forum for those who enjoy gardening, it's a group of people talking about what is, for most of us, a fetish.

Should it really be all right to talk about wetting our diapers, but not the mechanics of that act?

-RMS

:thumbsup:

RMS401 said:

-RMS
There's a difference in talking about wetting versus what position your penis is in while wearing a diaper.

CrinklesTheBunny said:
There's a difference in talking about wetting versus what position your penis is in while wearing a diaper.

Crinkles? It's just a tic-tac, no harm in people positioning it. What your talking about miiight break this rule?

"[...]Do not talk about the condition solely about your diaper..." so that might have been why your comments were deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back