Where do you order your diapers from?

I purchased some Northshore Megamax and I am very pleased with the fit and comfort. I ordered them through Amazon (free shipping with Prime). I drifted off to sleep and woke up wet and confident with no hint of a leak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Northshore Care
LLMedico
ChangingTimesDiaperCompany.

Occassionally some places like CheapChux, WearingClouds, and XPMedical.

Dl4201 said:
I haven’t ordered disposable diapers in a while but i use northshore and amazon
I order cloth diapers from threaded armor
how well do the threaded armor work, i've been looking at them for a while but wasn't sure they would be a good option.

Reactions: neophyte
Goodnites = 34 count boxes from amazon shipped as a gift to a pickup locker
Luvs = single 17 count packs from the store 2 at a time

Still wish there was a way to try cruisers 7 in small packs, even up and up, aggravating that they're only sold in boxes of 44 and 88

^ I have one Super Undies Adult Night Time AIO which I think is exactly the same thing as their sister/adult brand Threaded Armor.

SUPER COMFORTABLE and I love the soft trim around the legs and tummy. I have only used it about 3-4 times but I keep leaking out the right side of my crotch area, this is likely a fit issue and not a product issue. I have size medium.

I've tried a few different setups..
  • No added protections (just the built in cloth)
  • Added (1) Step up with a Rearz Booster
  • Super Soaker + Step Up

I'd like to resolve my leak issue and wear it more often. Being an All In One it is very convenient to toss in the washer and then dryer.

And again they are very comfortable and I like how they are poofy! They are quiet but more poofy in the butt than the average ABDL diaper.

neophyte said:
^ I have one Super Undies Adult Night Time AIO which I think is exactly the same thing as their sister/adult brand Threaded Armor.

SUPER COMFORTABLE and I love the soft trim around the legs and tummy. I have only used it about 3-4 times but I keep leaking out the right side of my crotch area, this is likely a fit issue and not a product issue. I have size medium.

I've tried a few different setups..
  • No added protections (just the built in cloth)
  • Added (1) Step up with a Rearz Booster
  • Super Soaker + Step Up

I'd like to resolve my leak issue and wear it more often. Being an All In One it is very convenient to toss in the washer and then dryer.

And again they are very comfortable and I like how they are poofy! They are quiet but more poofy in the butt than the average ABDL diaper.
The Threaded Armor are different than the Super Undies. They are a pocket diaper and I suspect more efficient at preventing leaks. I have not tried them though.

Reactions: DL4201
I love so many of the company's, I have fallen in love with the Xp5000 and the Incontrol-elite by Rearz for nighttime and day time, because of there quietness, wish they had some baby print options! Does anyone have a more absorbent booster than the Abena maxi, I love how long it is but even with a 5 or 6k ml. absorbancy I still need a pad, I wet a lot. The night before last I didn't feel like wearing-holy crap I was up every hour literally to go to the bathroom, that sucks, I love to just go in a diaper when urging is there!

Last edited:
Smart lifetime
Save express
Diaper-heroes

alexchar1982 said:
how well do the threaded armor work, i've been looking at them for a while but wasn't sure they would be a good option.
I love them they are my favorite cloth diaper ive tried and ive tried a few other cloth diaper you can put as much or as little absorbency as you want you can use disposable sap boosters because they come apart with snaps they are really easy to clean and you can use the shell as a cover for disposable diapers they also come in plain colors and some non abdl and abdl prints being a dl I stick mostly to the colors and plain altho I bought the fire marshal and nautical and a few other patterns i like them more than their superindies overnight counterpart Even though they are the same company The only issue I have ever had is having to stitch one very minor issue with the elastic on one of them and I think it was my fault I would stick to threaded armor and their protective briefs and not the all in one overnight Because the overnight it’s harder To clean and dry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and RedPandaDL
RedPandaDL said:
The Threaded Armor are different than the Super Undies. They are a pocket diaper and I suspect more efficient at preventing leaks. I have not tried them though.
I’ve tried both Threaded armor is way better Especially when it comes to cleaning

Reactions: neophyte and RedPandaDL
Dl4201 said:
I’ve tried both Threaded armor is way better Especially when it comes to cleaning
I just wear for comfort and never wet them. From what I read, the Super Undies are more comfy. If I were going to use them for their intended purpose, I would probably buy the Threaded Armor.

Reactions: CPDude and neophyte
RedPandaDL said:
I just wear for comfort and never wet them. From what I read, the Super Undies are more comfy. If I were going to use them for their intended purpose, I would probably buy the Threaded Armor.
Like you i mostly wear for comfort and mostly at night I rarely wet them and I prefer disposable if i am messing not that TA diapers aren’t great for wetting and messing when cloth diapers come apart they are a lot easier to wash and dry I also own two pairs of superundies adult night diapers i like them i just like TA more.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPandaDL
I just placed an order for a couple of bags of XP 5000s from Liveanew.com. I hope they live up to my expectations. These look so intriguing.

For the most part I order my diapers from Northshore if ABU has a nice sale going on I will drive and do a will call order just because its not terribly far away across the border in Maryland

I still use XPmedical. I know others have had issues, but they have always worked great for me. I do miss it from when gary use to run it.

I am fortunate to live in Las Vegas where we have a store that sells all the AB/DL stuff. The prices are the same as Amazon. So I will be going there and supporting the local small business.

LilJeninfer said:
I am fortunate to live in Las Vegas where we have a store that sells all the AB/DL stuff. The prices are the same as Amazon. So I will be going there and supporting the local small business.
The owners of that store are super nice. I’ve visited a few times and had the warmest welcome. Definitely nice to support bricks and mortar entrepreneurs.

Subtlerustle said:
The owners of that store are super nice. I’ve visited a few times and had the warmest welcome. Definitely nice to support bricks and mortar entrepreneurs.
Agreed. The guy was very welcoming. Gave me a lot of information and told some stories. For someone brand new to the scene it was very comforting.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
Rearz
Amazon
and looking to try Nothshore soon

:3

Back