Where do you guys live

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nashville, TN

Northern Arizona!

Peesalot said:
Nope. I'll be 75 later this month and have been retired 13 years as of July 26, 2007, when I had prstate cancer surgery. I saw no reason going back to work for 3 days after I was fully recovered. I want to move there permanently and my wife isn't ready yet. We have a condo in PI - about 30 miles SE of Conway. Anyway, going to Coastal Carolina wouldn't be a bad way to spend one's college years. (y)
Not at all! I went to college in Charlotte and graduated about 3 years ago, but I spent a weekend or two (or too many to count) at Coastal. Nice area! My parents are considering retiring there in the next few years

jasonm03 said:
If you love quiet and quaint then you’d love Pulaski NY there’s only 834 people who live there except when salmon fishing is going on. If Pulaski is too big try Lacona NY or Sandy Creek NY about 700 people live in those two towns. Syracuse is 45 minutes southand Watertown is 45 minutes north FT Drum is just outside Watertown
In all honesty, and not to disparage where you might like, there isn't enough money on earth to get me to live in NY. The politics, although not as bad as Illinois, still stink. Furthermore, I am done dealing with cold winters and snow. I'm thrilled where we're at. (y)

Poland, Europe

<dust rolling in the desert>

I know right... It sucks. One of the worst countries for lgbt people to live in right now. And I’m one of them :|

South Australia

mrprotege13 said:
not many of us from around here
Actually, there are...

jt1220 said:
Actually, there are...
really? i havent had the opportutnity to meet any. care to message me? help me out a bit here?

Minneapolis, MN, USA

• Love
Reactions: Zernesti333, SmolGremlin, ARBBB2 and 1 other person
Texas

Reactions: Littlevdragon
Battle Creek, Michigan

Reactions: fredy552, Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: Littlevdragon, BobbiSueEllen and GoodniteLover219
Wisconsin. Meh.

Apparently everyone who doesn't live in Wisconsin talks about how terrible Wisconsin is.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: SkinnyDL, ARBBB2, perlFerret and 2 others
NinjaPizza said:
Wisconsin. Meh.

Apparently everyone who doesn't live in Wisconsin talks about how terrible Wisconsin is.
I'm near Milwaukee. It's not just people not from here that talk about how terrible it is. I've lived here most of my life and my wife has lived here her entire life and we also talk about how terrible it is! :p (Then again, every state is terrible in its own way, really.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
Oregon

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
London uk area

Reactions: chrischrischris
Essex

Reactions: LittleScotty
Buckinghamshire UK

Reactions: chrischrischris
Status