Where do you guys live

Status
Not open for further replies.
chamberpot said:
I lived on the King ranch for about 10 years

The King Ranch in Texas? Do you work there or have a tie to the actual ranch?

Your post caught my attention as I am one of only a few actual cowboys to exist here on ADISC. It kind of is a lonely place being one-of-a-kind.

Anyhow, interested in any more details. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to reply in the main thread here.

It just really would be nice to talk with someone else who is ABDL that has any kinds of ties to actual ranching.

🧸🤠

Vietnam

Last edited:
My hometown... Saturday, March 20, 2021 at 3:37 am MDT

Last edited:
TeddyBearCowboy said:
The King Ranch in Texas? Do you work there or have a tie to the actual ranch?

Your post caught my attention as I am one of only a few actual cowboys to exist here on ADISC. It kind of is a lonely place being one-of-a-kind.

I grew up as a clammer on the Jersey Shore. Every year we would round up the clams and herd them into corals. And we did it all bareback on seahorses. I just wanted to give our lone cowboy a little company but I think I failed miserably.

In in nj looking to make friends

Reactions: DaddysWittlePrincess48
Queen City here as well

Reactions: ClaudTheBear
I'm as im sure I previously mentioned, in Springfield Mo, if your in the area, I sell my extra attends to help cover expenses since I am disabled as well as urinary incontinent, otherwise if your on FB messenger im always up to chat.

Australia, Victoria.

Im in vermont

Reactions: wiliawi
Oregon, USA

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
I split my time between rural Illinois and coastal South Carolina.

Vancouver Washington

Reactions: littledreamers333
Peesalot said:
I split my time between rural Illinois and coastal South Carolina.
Let me guess, you’re a student at Coastal?

nezquic66 said:
Let me guess, you’re a student at Coastal?
Nope. I'll be 75 later this month and have been retired 13 years as of July 26, 2007, when I had prstate cancer surgery. I saw no reason going back to work for 3 days after I was fully recovered. I want to move there permanently and my wife isn't ready yet. We have a condo in PI - about 30 miles SE of Conway. Anyway, going to Coastal Carolina wouldn't be a bad way to spend one's college years. (y)

Reactions: nezquic66
Delaware, USA. Very close to Jersey and close to Philly

Killerpanda3 said:
I live in Southern NJ, I wish I could know if there are any other ABDLs around here.
I haven’t seen too many around the area yet either. 😢

• Sad
Reactions: Killerpanda3
Peesalot said:
Nope. I'll be 75 later this month and have been retired 13 years as of July 26, 2007, when I had prstate cancer surgery. I saw no reason going back to work for 3 days after I was fully recovered. I want to move there permanently and my wife isn't ready yet. We have a condo in PI - about 30 miles SE of Conway. Anyway, going to Coastal Carolina wouldn't be a bad way to spend one's college years. (y)
Do you go to Myrtle Beach often or just stay on Pawley’s Island I hope I’m correct was stationed at FT Jackson in 99-03 left SC in 08 for the north country in NY

jasonm03 said:
Do you go to Myrtle Beach often or just stay on Pawley’s Island I hope I’m correct was stationed at FT Jackson in 99-03 left SC in 08 for the north country in NY
Rarely go to Myrtle. I'd say we go maybe 3 times a year. We do go to Surfside Beach and Garden City to shop at times. The difference between PI and MB is much like the difference between the middle of Montana and New York City. Myrtle is way too commercialized while PI is pretty much the opposite. The 1 1/2 mile buffer created by Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington Beach State Parks helps that a lot. Also, any time a big box store wants to build in the area, the residents turn out en masse at the zoning meetings to argue against it. The folks in government know where the votes come from and turn down the permits. (y)

Utah!

Reactions: mrprotege13
Peesalot said:
Rarely go to Myrtle. I'd say we go maybe 3 times a year. We do go to Surfside Beach and Garden City to shop at times. The difference between PI and MB is much like the difference between the middle of Montana and New York City. Myrtle is way too commercialized while PI is pretty much the opposite. The 1 1/2 mile buffer created by Brookgreen Gardens and Huntington Beach State Parks helps that a lot. Also, any time a big box store wants to build in the area, the residents turn out en masse at the zoning meetings to argue against it. The folks in government know where the votes come from and turn down the permits. (y)
If you love quiet and quaint then you’d love Pulaski NY there’s only 834 people who live there except when salmon fishing is going on. If Pulaski is too big try Lacona NY or Sandy Creek NY about 700 people live in those two towns. Syracuse is 45 minutes southand Watertown is 45 minutes north FT Drum is just outside Watertown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back