Role
  1. Diaper Lover
xp medical and some times abu.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Thrift stores and online like wellness briefs or ABU.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
whenever I can, be it: walmart, target, walgreens, dollar stores. wish I had stable supply..

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Bambino or XP medical 95% of the time. ABU if I want something fun once in a while.

jdinvirginia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have had equally good experiences purchasing from Northshore Care, DMES, and XP Medical and can recommend them all. Regardless of the supplier, the price paid per diaper will be significantly less if purchased by the case.

--JD

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My suppliers vary, used to get Abri-forms online, but stopped once they disposed of the plastic backing, I've found a local pharmacy seems to do a better price on tena slip maxi than anything I can get delivered online at £17.49 and I can just wander down and pick them up as/when.

Occasionally use save express (the german people) and have also had some fabines. Both sources I highly reccomend.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
XP Medical has pretty much won my loyalty. Gary personally responds to your emails, and he's always done so quick and efficiently. Plus, they're they only place to get Abena XPlus in Extra Large, which, while I can fit in a large, the XL is better for side sleeping.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Depends on what I need...

My pads I usually get through my local medical supply store in large quantities ....
My night time supplies though I order through airoliver.de
simply for the reasons of cost and availability of the products I want.

My insurance only covers a partial amount - thus cost is an issue and I try to keep it minimal.

PFD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I buy only from XP Medical. They have earned by loyalty and business. It's a pleasure dealing with folks who have a good sense of how to run a business.

1983cpdude

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I get mine from the website medical magic. They carry this brand called mckesson, they are only $44 for a case of 96 diapers. I'm on a tight budget so I'm always looking for cheap diapers.

Mittens

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
  2. Other
I usually get mine from this family owned pharmacy right down the road, I'm thinking about ordering online because I really want more babyish diapers like Bambino or ABU. :c I'm just worried about discretion upon delivery.

ChronicToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I order mainly from both XP Medical and Bambino Diapers pretty equally. I've gotten to the point where I just buy diapers twice a year. That usually consists of ordering a case of dry and a few misc items from XP and a bambino variety case and a case of secure xPlus and other misc items. $430 bucks covers me for half a year roughly.

Steve412

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I buy my nappies from a local mobility shop, I have been going there for years. They know I wear nappies but don't know why.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
hmmm well... my M4's from a local Edmonton Med supply store, Congdon's. At meets (munches and camp) people exchange or sell to each other, often exotica like Bambinos, Cuddlz ABU stuff... and plastic pants. this weekend I wound up with 3 pairs. And padded friends: give the bestest gifties in the whole wide world! One onesie and one warm sleeper later...

pink_footed_onesie1f__07513.1357837108.1280.1280.jpgthis sort of thing but in blue

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Bambinodiapers.com Xpmedical.com Dry24/7.com Northshorecare.com Mediprime.com

Status
Not open for further replies.