WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR DIAPERS FROM????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

element

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll get things like Attends and Abriforms online, but occasionally I'll buy Depends and stuff from the store if I want them on short notice.

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
i shop in medical stores. When I was 12 I only bought diapers at supermarkt but they weren't any good, later I discovered the quality of medical diapers, much much better.

I remember I was blushing a lot when buying diapers. Now it's ok, I'm cool and act naturally.

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
i shop in medical stores. When I was 12 I only bought diapers at supermarkt but they weren't any good, later I discovered the quality of medical diapers, much much better.

I remember I was blushing a lot when buying diapers. Now it's ok, I'm cool and act naturally.
What kind of medical stores are you talking about there? :confused:

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I buy Depends at the store, but I want to order some secure x-pluses online. Problem is, I have to create an account there and I am simply paranoid about having an account with them (mostly over "Will they send me snail mail?"). Im gonna need some help from someone. Maybe Darkfinn could help me.

Kip

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I buy Depends at the store, but I want to order some secure x-pluses online. Problem is, I have to create an account there and I am simply paranoid about having an account with them (mostly over "Will they send me snail mail?"). Im gonna need some help from someone. Maybe Darkfinn could help me.
They should ask you if you want to recieve mail from them when you sign up for an account.

Status
Not open for further replies.