WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR DIAPERS FROM????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Online requires getting stuff past parents, so it has to be store for me.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I have selected online, i get most of my diapers from someone i met online, he gets them for me and lets me buy them from him, he also lives very close so it is quite convinient. I occasionaly order online if i want to try a different brand e.t.c.

superfly64

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I always get my diapers from the dollar general across from my first house. If I am at my second house (it is much further away from the dollar general) I get my diapers from a walmart near my school.

Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I buy mine from the store, but once I move out I'll probably start ordering online.

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
well we get ours online, though we are willing to pop into the store if we are ever low and the shippment is not in yet (holiday shipping).

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
I am forced to make a run to a local pharmacy on the rare occasion when both my parents are out of the house, as well as my sister. It works for me, although it prevents me from getting the higher quality ones online.

Z

Zeit

I tend to find small unconsumerladen pharmacies, 1 in particular that happen to carry the items in question. From there, it's opening a door, walking to them, picking them up paying for them and heading home.

I wouldn't risk an online shipment, considering I have some nosy co-habitants, ie: family.

the0silent0alchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
well I happen to have a quite good quality store for appliences and supplies directed to care for elderly/disabled, among them is molicare super plus ^_^

id try online, ut noone has an account, and most family members are unsure abou entering creditcard deals, the hat of eng a TB itself isnt a problem, its the ise of economics and secondly effort,

molicars work fine anyway though

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm a fan of the wally world diapers, very cheap, (just like me) and I don't have to worry about not haveing enough on hand, just add a stuffer or two and they work fine, as long as you duct tape the lower tapes in place.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I always get my diapers from the dollar general across from my first house. If I am at my second house (it is much further away from the dollar general) I get my diapers from a walmart near my school.
I thought they only had Wal-Mart North America.:dunno:

softndry

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
my wife buys flannel material at fabric stores and sews my custom made flannel diapers so have my own custom diaper store right at home:smile:

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
I get my ATNs online, but on occasion, I'll go get a pack of Depends at a near by store during the school year.

Maztwo.0

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I have bought mine online before, but I still live at home with my parents and brothers and they generally take a rather large interest when a big box of who-knows-what shows up on the doorstep. I just generally go to a medical supply store and by them... although the brands and styles arent necessarily my favorite.

L

lpoolboy

From the internet, i have bought from bigbabyfun and dryforlife.

I have also gone to Boots - but I do not like that nappy!
J

Status
Not open for further replies.