Where do you get your clothing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just a random question. Where do you get the bulk of your clothes? & do you stray towards a certain brand, or do you shop at some small ma&pa shop?

I get most of mine from Old Navy, which is equally tied with Winners.

The rest are just random articles of clothing I got for holidays, or picked up when they were on sale, and stuff.

Role
Private
Shirts - internets!

Pants - Well I really only buy jeans... so anywhere good jeans are sold!

Socks, underwear - Wherever really, I don't make a fashion statement with these items.

Shoes - I don't think I've worn anything but Colorado brand shoes for the past 4 years! :eek: They're comfy, look good and good quality.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Shirts - Wal Mart
pants - Wal Mart
boxers and socks - wal mart
hoodies - sport stores

I'm pretty much cheap with everything but hoodies

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Everything I'm wearing right now, with the only exception of my socks, is from Topman.
Socks are probably from a supermarket.

Most of my clothes are from Topman. Girls are lucky since there have quite a lot of selection, whereas I think the only decent place for clothes for guys are from Topman... (Or as I joking call it with my friends, "TopYoungAdult" since MEN don't shop there, just teenagers and younger adults) There's lots of clothes shops with a men's section, but that's for like proper men.

Role
Diaper Lover
I pretty much impulse buy my clothes. If I see an item I like, and I think I'd actually wear it more than twice, I'll buy it($$$ permitting). No real trend in the stores I buy from, as I get clothes anywhere from Wal-Mart to high-end preppy stores.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Everything I'm wearing right now, with the only exception of my socks, is from Topman.
Socks are probably from a supermarket.

Most of my clothes are from Topman. Girls are lucky since there have quite a lot of selection, whereas I think the only decent place for clothes for guys are from Topman... (Or as I joking call it with my friends, "TopYoungAdult" since MEN don't shop there, just teenagers and younger adults) There's lots of clothes shops with a men's section, but that's for like proper men.
SNAP! Nearly everything I wear is from Topman..and on some days, everything I wear is from Topman. River Island is another favourite of mine.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Wal-Mart, Hot Topic, and Aeropostale are where i shop, but people buy me American Eagle sometimes as gifts for b-day and Christmas.
and yes, i bet youre thinking "Hot Topic AND Aero? wtf?". well, i get t-shirts from HT and then i get overshirts, long sleeves, jeans, and undies from Aero and Wal-Mart.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I don't wear clothes because I'm a nudest.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I get my clothes...wherever clothes are sold (mostly walmart, I love the cute disney shirts)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Not a clue. I don't buy my own clothes usually. So whatever shop my Mum gets them from. I really have no idea!

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I beat up homeless people for them
thats meeeeeaaaaaannnnnn....
but i still LOL'd XD

also, to add to my post, i dont usually stick to one brand, i get what i like XD

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Usually Target or K-Mart stores, or through the J.C.Penney catalog. With working from home most of the time, my need for replacement outer clothing has dropped off a lot. Mainly it's just underwear and socks that need replacing periodically.

~Pramrider

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Kohls , Hottopic, I like my undies from Target........ yeah that's about it oh and shirts from theatre or concerts

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Marks and Spencers for bra's, undies from anywhere else as long as theyre not granny panties! Tights from tescos - the only ones im not allergic to, and then ill wear anything else from anywhere else, as long as i like ti and its not too expensive!

Status
Not open for further replies.