Where do you change your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
usually i change on the floor, mostly because the bed is too soft, but sometimes i do change on the bed. All i know is i HATE changing while standing up... i have to do it when i change at school and it suckkkkks so bad lol

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I lay down on my bed after putting the diaper inbetween my legs to get a rough position of where it should be.
I tighten the diaper up as much as I like on my bed, then get up and readjust.

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I usually just change it on my bed. Just like you said.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just on the floor, on my bed or in the bathroom. Mostly lying down.

S

soren456

Putting a diaper on: In my bedroom, on my back, on my bed. (I love pulling it up between my legs.) I keep them in my bedroom, so that's always where I start.

Changing a wet one: In my bedroom, on my back, etc.

Changing a dirty one: In my bedroom, on my back, on a towel on the bed; in the bathroom, standing up.

But I've done it in all sorts of places around the house and outside. Just depends upon if I'm alone or not.

I recommend variety.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll either change out of a wet diaper on the floor of my room or the floor of the bathroom. I always change a messy diaper in the bathroom on the floor. if I was alone with no fear of anyone coming over, I change my diaper on the living room floor.

Dakota13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Bathroom laying Down, or the other 50% in my room laying down on the floor. I have changed in stalls and in family bathrooms standing up.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
I can't do it standing up -- I just can't! I always screw up. So, I either put a towel down on my bed, or go in the bathroom and do the same on the floor.

Role
Diaper Lover
i prefer my bed for when im going to sleep, or lie down

when im planning to be walking around then i diaper myself against the wall

S

secretdl26

i usually change in my bathroom, on a comfy rug on the floor.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
It usually is on my bed in my room, and only when my parents are out, or have gone to sleep.

As for my ideal place, although probably more fantasy, Id like some sort of comfy changing station. That'd be nice.

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
when im wet only on my bed, Messy bathroom floor only.

K

kitty0230

I change sitting down, standing and laying down. I've changed in my room, the bathroom, on the living room floor, in my car, at stores and once in the woods.
iv done it in the woods, in public bathrooms, in my living room (with no one else home) and in my bathroom

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
When i'm at home, I put a diaper on standing up using a wall in my room. When I'm at school (college), I use a wall in my dorm room to put a diaper on.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
if i messed it then i use the bathroom, if it's just wet then were ever i am in my house

Role
Diaper Lover
I do it on the bed or on the floor, I keep my diapers in the bedroom so I tend to do it in there most of the time. I cannot do it standing up.

Craig

Est. Contributor
I usually just change on my bed, it never really faults me. Sometimes I do it on the bathroom floor if it's not safe to do it in my room but apart from the lock on the door I find it hard in there mainly because there is less room and everything seems to echo in there and sound really loud.

Craig.

Status
Not open for further replies.