• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Where do you change your diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
When you put on a diaper, or change into a new one, where do you do it?

I figure most people use their bed for that, but I've found that I can't quite get a proper and snug fit of my diaper because my bed is too soft. I prefer hard surfaces, so I usually use my floor even if it's uncomfortable. Standing up works for me too.

Also, what is your ideal spot in your house? I mean if you were free of any restrictions by parents or whoever and could choose any spot you like, where would you change your diaper?

Personally, I'd set up a changing table of some sort, probably just a big dresser which looks normal to any unsuspecting visitor but can be converted into a changing table by adding a changing mat. That should supply the hard surface I prefer to changing/putting on diapers. However, I haven't done that because it sounds like too much effort for wearing 2 or 3 times a week.

Peachy

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I usually put mine on laying on my bed or standing in the bathroom (when I put one on after I shower.)

If I had no restrictions and my mom didn't live at the house, I would change mine on the big bed downstairs. :p

B

Butterfly Mage

I usually change at home, standing up. I try to avoid having to change my diaper at work, but sometimes it's unavoidable. In the latter case, it's in the restrom stall so I can't easily be seen.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Since I've only used pullup types, it's been either in the bathroom or down in the basement. The one time I was trying my darndest to squeeze into a Pampers #7, I was standing in the bathroom.

~Pramrider

Role
Private
I love to change on the bed if i had no restrictions i would change right in the middle of the livening room :smile1:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Usually my room...Sometimes my basement, rarely my bathroom...Always standing up

joeblow

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I find that it's much easier to get a diaper on properly when i change standing up. I generally change in my room against the wall when I'm at home. I try to find a handicap or family washroom when I'm in public.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Bathroom, sitting down for the first two tapes and standing for the second two (and readjusting the first two)

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I change sitting down, standing and laying down. I've changed in my room, the bathroom, on the living room floor, in my car, at stores and once in the woods.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
At work... bathroom... thankfully the toilet has an actual lid so I can do it sitting down.

At home... typically bedroom... though I will occasionally do it in the living room if the movie is too good to pause. LOL

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I usually do it standing in the bathroom, where I can carefully wash my hands from cream before touching the diaper and the tapes, and I also wash myself if I'm changing out of an used diaper.

Occasionally, I also put my diapers on while laying on my bed, the result isn't worse nor better than when I do it standing, but in that case I have to use wipes to clean my hands from cream.

blueberry

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it in different places

When at home I usually do it in my bathroom because if I change a dirty diaper in my room my parents will smell it. I usally leave the window open in my bathroom so the air flows. Sometimes when I have an overload of multiple soaked diapers at my house, I will go to wal-mart waring 2-4 wet diapers sometimes and I will change in the bathroom that way I end up discarding all the diapers before my mom catches me. Ive never had any bad situations goin to wal-mart so for the most part it works.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I do my diaper on the living room floor, wet diapers I use a shower curtin on the floor, but when I'm putting on a fresh one I just lay on the floor.

And yes I live alone......

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I generally do it in my bedroom or my bathroom, doesn't really matter as I live alone anyway. I always change standing up though.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
If i had no restrictions i would have a changing table somwhere in my house >.<

and i usually change on my bed, but im thinking of doing it somwhere else cus im not getting too snug of a fit..

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i change in the bathroom, but in the living room if i am putting one on ...I tape the middle tape and then pull it up and tape the other tapes and i am good to go.

Role
Diaper Lover
Sitting down, on the floor, standing up has not been mastered, barely even tried for me yet. Not that I have had many chances yet either.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I change in the down stairs bedroom. I pin one side laying down on the bed, then stand up and pull the other side tight and pin. It works quite well.

Status
Not open for further replies.