Where do you buy your diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hub121

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Where do you buy your adult diapers? Is there a particular store you prefer to get them at or do you buy them over the internet? If the internet, what website do you prefer to use?

Thanks for your feedback.

elaboration

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Adult diapers in pharmacies and medical stores, baby diapers in various places, but never on the internet (except one time when I ordered a free sample of DryNites). I usually buy in small quantities (two to five), so I can hide them easily in my backpack. I'm way to paranoid to buy over the internet.

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I usually get mine from thrift stores or pharmacies. I would love to order online though when i get the chance.

blackwaltz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
asda for drynites yes there open 24/7 so day or night i can go used to go at night but now i dont care if i see someone i know (hasnt happend thank the nine) ill just say im geting them for a friend as shes ill and needs them for her kids
buy my abena from the abena site online

Incontinentia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I usually get my Depend from Walmart.com, reasonable price and shipping time. One case every four weeks or so. Keeps me fully diapered in ok diapers, although I'd like to be able to afford better ones.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I buy from cheapchux or a medical store. I use depend real fit for daytime and at night I use ATN or Tena ultra stretch

Barnboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mainly on the internet. Anywhere I see a good deal and then stock up. Ebay can work at times as well as Drugstore.com (they have Abena's by the pack at a reasonable price if you can't manage a case.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I buy all over. Thrift stores, online like ebay or wellnessbriefs website. I am frugal so I will try and get diapers at a cheaper price.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I go internet, The All Together Diaper Co. and Amazon.com. All Together sells their products on Amazon as well as their own site.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I buy exclusively online, usually by the case. I'll shop around a little, and keep an eye out for sales. Seeing as I wear 24/7, I tend to go through them at a brisk pace ;)

Getting diaper by the case when on sale is a really good way to save money. You can easily get twice the diapers for your money if you were considering getting them by the bag.

So far I have avoided ebay, amazon, or any of the other general outlets, I buy only from stores that specialize in selling diapers. That way I can count on their discrete billing and shipping. And really, who wants to have to deal with opening a dispute on ebay and discuss your diaper shipment with a dispute rep? On the very rare occasion I've had problems, I've received immediate resolution. I've ordered from xpmedical, abu, bambino, wellness, awwsocute, and even directly from buntewindel, and would ordrer from any of them again.

rioc040

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I'm buying locally, I usually will go to Walgreens. The last time I ordered, I used Amazon with a problem with a problem, arrived in that standard Amazon box.

stanley19802

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Hello,

I have ordered from lots of places. XP Medical, Home Care Delivered, Dry 247......but wellness briefs are my favorite. They have great quality. :)

-Stanley

dbkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Canadian here; I go through B4NS for Bambinos, and Agecomfort.com for Molicare and Abena - they have a bunch of other premium brands at reasonable prices, too.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
XP Medical and North Shore Care online for the good stuff and CVS, Walmart & Walgreens locally if I'm in thee mood for cheep crappy diapers.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DMES medical supply store in Fountain Valley, CA. Simply walk in, pick the Abenas off the shelf, and walk out with diapers in hand. Couldn't be easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.