Where did your user name come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
yeah, my nick is also from my own name, 'kevintje' means 'little kevin' in dutch :)

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mine used to be butter-cup-baby, which I made up when I was 12, I just thought it was cute. I got sick of writing that though, so I just stuck to Mandi, which is a cute nickname someone gave me. :)

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
When searching for a nick to use within the *BDL community I chose "Ayanna" because the meaning that I found (at the time) was "innocence" and it seemed fitting somehow. Apparently it also means "pretty flower" or something along those lines. Depends on who you ask! heheh

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Because as much as I tell you guys about me, I still don't want it getting out in public. I guess...E could be for Edward...or something.

Mornavial

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
mine is from my fursona witch i made up because iam irish and it was just floting around in my head :p

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
yeah, my nick is also from my own name, 'kevintje' means 'little kevin' in dutch :)
Awesome, I've always wondered what "tje" meant. I've seen quite a few people dutch people on the internet whose name ended in "tje".

Mine is just my name followed by a random number. "Jack" by itself looks too short I think, so I just chucked 26 on the end.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I always wondered what the 'tje' at the end meant :p

Mine is Andy, cause I like that name, and the rest I don't even remember where it came from. I think we had this thread on the old forums and I said it was something like set mode +ra or something...I used to really be into IRC back then.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Middle name, which i'm referred to as by my friends, is Dashiell.
so... just... boring old Dash. :biggrin:

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I started using Kenshin because I like the character but now i've started to use it as more of a second identity.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet- 🌂🌸🌼💮
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
The first part of my name originally came from a Yu-gi-oh card or something. I never really thought about it, but that's what put the name Neo in my head. XD;;

And if I remember right, -Nite is a play on words from "Neonate."

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
The Colonel Part comes from my fursona, which is a soldier-dude, the Brome part is an old english name from somewhere that I liked, and the Teks is part of an anagram for my real name.

Palko

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Palko v. New Jersey, a Supreme Court case dealing with application of the Fifth Amendment's protection against double jeopardy to the states. It doesn't really have any connection to me, but I thought it had a friendly sound. :smile:

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well my name is part of the question that involves life, the universe, and everything.

Eventually, I will work to my goal of ver 42.0, and then I have traveled down enough roads.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
my nick came from a bug monster from Final Fantasy VII. this monster was deleted before the release of the game

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
It's my name, donchaknow.
*why* Sawaa/Sawah/Sarah?
It means Princess <3

Status
Not open for further replies.