Where did you get your screenname?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
C'mon, guys, everyone knows every screenname has a story behind it. I mean, you dont gotta tell if its secret, and technically you dont gotta say ANYWAY, but still, its fun XD (sorry if there is already a topic for this)

Alright, i got my SN, Kanone, from the anime Spiral. Kanone Hilbert was the western-accented antagonist at the end of the series, after showing up about halfway though. I took a liking to his accent and attitude, and it was the first thing i could think of other than my nickname (Danyx Eleven) when i signed up, not wanting to use something someone might recognize at the time.

Now, your turn!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Pojo is a magazine that I read when I was younger to see prices of Pokemon cards and all that...And now it's my name, but I don't have an affiliation with the magazine anymore...Or ever that much...I have plenty of variations of this name, first I was just "Pojoman" on a good deal of sites...Then I would have "Pojo" followed by something related to the site (Such as on here, I used to be Pojodiaper)...And yeah..I've lost my train of thought

Uh...If you find a Pojo___ on some site, it's possible it's me :D

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The most eccentric FPS you might have played, Point Blank.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Mine is the name I gave to a toy dog I had as a child. There is a thread on this topic called 'Names, Tags, and Numbers' in the Regulars forum, but I think it's good to have one here as well. This will allow the newer members to participate in this topic before they have the Regular status.

Last edited:

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
I have a general name I use on almost every site, so when I came here, I couldn't use it.... You would find me in real life..... So because of my lack of creativity, I chose "Me" and decided to spice it up with the ":p" that's how easy I am....

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
My SN comes from a mask i made severel years back. i put weeks of thought into the design. there are some more personal reasons but that is the main reason behind it.

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Umm... I collect casper the ghost memorobelia and I like the pictures of him when he was drawn with feet instead of the tail whispy thing and he'd fly with his hand up like a super hero. 29 sounded as good a number as any... and I'm kinda hooked on thinking that this year being 2009 is really cool. I guess it doesn't take a lot to make me happy. *smiles*

B

Butterfly Mage

For "Butterfly Mage"

-- Butterfly: In Wicca, this animal represents dynamism and change.
-- Mage: Well... I *am* a witch, so...

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
Amon comes from a videogame called Shadow Hearts. There you will control a hero by the name of Yuri, and he can transform into monsters and gods. One of those gods are Amon, and since he looked so cool, i decided to use that name in Super Smash Bros Melee (you could have a nick, but with only 4 letters)

volla

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to play cards, and the Ace is the best card in the deck, so that's where it came from.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, we know what footed pjs are, right? It's a fetish of mine to see a young woman wearing them, as in my avatar. And P.J. is a common nickname for certain people (Paul John, Peter Joseph, etc., though I am C.M.). Unfortunately, people on this board seem lost on this fact, so, folks on here shorten it to Footed, not P.J. lol

<----pic of footed pjs.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Takashi Miro-Nozuka, ouran high school host club. Takashi is the strong silent type so if he says something chances are it's important. He is also very protective of his cusin Mitsukuni Honey-Nozuka.

That fits me really well. :)

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wanted a more dark/goth user name so I decided on Night. I did had a couple other names I was going to choose like twilight but yea...

Last edited:

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I wanted a more dark/goth user name so I decided on Night. I did had a couple other names I was going to choices like twilight but yea...

Well thank whatever god there is that you didn't choose THAT. =)

Mesmerale.

Combination of the two super powers Mesmerize and Gale from City of Heroes for the PC. xD

I liked it when I made it, it stuck with me and became the name for my internet identity. I think it fits.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Well thank whatever god there is that you didn't choose THAT. =)

Mesmerale.

Combination of the two super powers Mesmerize and Gale from City of Heroes for the PC. xD

I liked it when I made it, it stuck with me and became the name for my internet identity. I think it fits.

Yea, it was because of Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, not Twilight, the half-ass book/movies that 13 year old girl masturbate to. I didn't know about twilight (book/movie) when I was choosing my new name but I'm happy that I did choose Night instead of twilight :).

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Yea, it was because of Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess, not Twilight, the half-ass book/movies that 13 year old girl masturbate to. I didn't know about twilight (book/movie) when I was choosing my new name but I'm happy that I did choose Night instead of twilight :).

Mm.... *licks lips* Have yet to beat Twilight Princess...

Don't know why but I lost interest after seeing him as that sexy wolf.. I guess that was enough for me. =)

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]
sniper - the most uninventive username there is. (I'm not very creative)
14th - I was 14 when I started to use the username.
[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.