where did all the 7's go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
ok, so i was buying diapers for my nephew (he lost a bet) and i went for some pampers 7's. they were no where in the store! so we went to another big retail store... 1,2,3,4,5,6... WHAT? (we ended up settling for 6's, which worked ok)

where oh where have all the 7's gone?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
I haven't been to the store to look for them lately, but that's strange. Usually big stores (like Kroger) carry them. I'll have to look next time. They better not have discontinued them. :O

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe they're actually working on a REAL size 7 diaper. Instead of the rip-off size-six-in-smaller-packaging-product they have now.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The Food Lion supermarkets around here used to carry #7s (I had bought a pack to try), then one time I noticed they were being clearanced out and that was the end of the stock of #7s. I've checked WalMart, KMart, Target, other supermarkets, and not a one has them.

~Pramrider

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Wait a minute...what bet did your nephew lose...and why does it involve him buying size 7 diapers? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

-Gus

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Wait a minute...what bet did your nephew lose...and why does it involve him buying size 7 diapers? Sounds kind of fishy to me.

-Gus
I was going to ask this when I first read the thread, but go carried away by the conversation.

so yes babyemo, do tell.

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I know they are available for online purchases.
There was a woman on ebay who sells the 84pack for 9.99 and then shipping. Which is relatively cheap. And drug store websites have them for purchases..

The company could have caught on to the whole AB/TB/DL thing and thought we were child molesters or god knows what. And put an end to the whole operation. >_<
Yet, we give them our money. pffffft.

Most stores around me never carried them in the first place. They are not really best sellers with moms I suppose, unless they have fat babies. So 1-6 is more likely to be stocked.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I've seen them at Walgreens and CVS, but not at large grocery stores like super stop and shop.

-Gus

A

annierighthurr

hmmm that'd suck if they discontinued them. i'll check the stores around here and see if theres any left. if it looks like slim pickings, im stocking up (lol can you imagine selling those things on ebay in 5 years if they're discontinued... uh huh thats what im talking about)

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I just checked Pampers website, Pampers Cruisers are still availabe in size 7, I guess they're just not a hot seller.

-Gus

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
he was whining that he was "really super awesome" at those crane games for the stuffed animals, i finally let him do it but if he lost he had to wear a diaper, which is a big thing when your 11 i guess. he lost but i think he stayed in the diaper a whole 3 seconds :p and was red as an apple for 10 minutes!

nothing deeker!!

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I think the problem is the pampers Cruisers size 7 are the same size as the size six if you compair them side by side.
if their going to make a size 7 diaper, make it actually bigger then the size six.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have not been able to find size 7's anymore. they used to have them in my grocery stores but they dont have them any more. :( I just use size 6 now because i just use them as inserts

Airxden

Est. Contributor
Role
, Carer
he was whining that he was "really super awesome" at those crane games for the stuffed animals, i finally let him do it but if he lost he had to wear a diaper, which is a big thing when your 11 i guess. he lost but i think he stayed in the diaper a whole 3 seconds :p and was red as an apple for 10 minutes!

nothing deeker!!
ah you really souldn't bet things like that with diapers on the line!!!!!!!! marquis de carabas!

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I think the problem is the pampers Cruisers size 7 are the same size as the size six if you compair them side by side.
if their going to make a size 7 diaper, make it actually bigger then the size six.
I haven't bought any yet but WOW i didn't know they were the same size.
That seems a little deceitful.

Possibly Insane

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It is VERY deceitful. LOL @ BUSINESS.

And Emo, I really don't think that's a very good idea. There's a small chance that he could grow a liking to diapers and end up in the same merciless cycle that we go through. That, and it IS kind of deekerish. Just not cool. Just my opinion.

A

annierighthurr

I looked around tonight at different stores.

It's totally happening... size 7 is definitely being phased out. :( I wanted to pick up a bag but ended up picking up other things instead.

I'm definitley going to stock up on quite a few of those babies though. They'll be worth their weight in cold.

Target was the only place I saw them at, out of about 5 stores. :( Though I did see some at Walgreens but it was the 18 pack and they were on clearance (pretty good find actually... I should go get some of those!).

Not good. I like the 7's. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.