Where can I get good diaper samples?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ANewSpirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I get hammered with responses saying that there's already a thread for this, I'd like to clarify that I am NOT talking about getting free diaper samples. I don't wear much, really at all, I haven't purchased a pack of diapers in over a year, and so don't really know much about each different brand. I wanted to purchase a sample pack of a bunch of different brands in order to get a feel of what like best. I know ABuniverse used to have a really extensive sample pack available but I went to their webpage and everything looks different, not to mention the only sample pack there is for their own diapers. abdlfactory hs a fantastic sample package available but I live in the US and don't feel like paying double the price of the sample in shipping.

Any ideas? If not I may just order a 2 pack sample of tranquility ATN and see if I like them, and then just keep buying those if I do because they're the ones I'm interested in the most right now.

HawkMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
You can purchase samples of many types of diapers from parentgiving.com.

ToddySmurf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Wearingclouds.com is what I see most mention for sampling from a large selection of diapers. Check it out and see what you think :)

ANewSpirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wearingclouds.com is what I see most mention for sampling from a large selection of diapers. Check it out and see what you think :)

Without a doubt the best sample site I've seen yet, their selection is huge and I most likely will end up ordering from them, however my one issue is that for quite a few of their samples they only have larges available and are out of stock in some brands all together. Being that I'm a 33" waist 140lbs I barely fit into the mediums let alone a large. Any idea if they'll be restocking everything sometime soon? because I couldn't find anything on their website about it.

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
You can get ATN. From principle business industries who makes tranqulity or if you do not mind getting them mailed to you I can stuff some in a box and mail them to you if you like I also have lingers for them made by tranquility that I could send.

You can also order a sample box of everything from Depend . Attend all the way up to tranquility and molicare I think for 9.99 cents from HDIS It comes with 2 samples of like 15 different diapers. Pm me if you want me to send you some.

Rescue

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Age Comfort. Canadian Store. They allow you to pick up to 5 free samples. Some do cost however like the Dry 24/7 That was $2.00 for the diaper.

ANewSpirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
abdlfactory.com is very good for a slection to try :)

http://abdlfactory.com/diaper-samplepack-all-types-benefit-package this is so far the biggest sample pack I have ever seen!
It's European though, you did not specify where you are from.

Yeah I checked out ABDLfactory, like I said in my original post their selection is amazing but I don't want to pay twice the cost of the product in shipping, its not really worth it =/

I just put in a sample order at BambinoDiapers I got free shipping from them.

And bambino does samples?? I had no idea I can't see anything on their website that says it, would you mind hooking me up with a link?

FluffyWolfe

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
And bambino does samples?? I had no idea I can't see anything on their website that says it, would you mind hooking me up with a link?

They are in each of the brands/types pages. Each sample includes 2 diapers/pulls-ups, or at least the ones that I looked at and bought.

Click on the image for a larger view if needed

For a price perspective, I bought:
1 x Medium TotalDry Plus Protection Fitted Brief - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (SP92300-S2) = $4.99
1 x Bambino TEDDY Adult Diapers MEDIUM - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (BH97321-S2) = $8.00
1 x Medium Molicare Super Plus Brief - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (MC169670-S2) = $7.50
1 x Small Abri-Flex Premium S3 - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (AA41072-S2) = $7.25
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $27.74
Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): $0.00
Total: $27.74

--------------------
Hope this helps you out :)

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
HDIS.com (Home Delievery Incontinence Service) has sample packs, briefs or pullups, in all sizes. You usually get twenty for $9.95, but can only buy one pack at a time, though you can buy one briefs AND on pullups pack at the same time. I like to get them to try a fair amount of different stuff that's out there, even thought I have my favorites (Abena's & Moli's for briefs, Reassure Overnights for pullups). It's a great deal for $10, and you can just tell them you don't want to do automated delivery every month. The boxes usually arrive intact, with a case of Reassure pullups, and the two sample packs. I do have some IBS issues, and it's a pain holding it for long distances, as a truck driver, so I have no issue with using my credit card for purchases, or with them having my phone number. I get a call about once a month, wondering if I'd like to order, with some special discount, but I usually just say no thanks, not now. Very nice people, and a decent chance to test some of the major products. I just used the Abena pullup, and love it, but it's about $1.60/@, so I'm going to have to stick with the Reassure's, which come out to about a buck a piece. I can usually get away with one a day, so that's only $365/yr, plus the sample packs. Not enough to bankrupt anyone...

ANewSpirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They are in each of the brands/types pages. Each sample includes 2 diapers/pulls-ups, or at least the ones that I looked at and bought.

Click on the image for a larger view if needed

For a price perspective, I bought:
1 x Medium TotalDry Plus Protection Fitted Brief - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (SP92300-S2) = $4.99
1 x Bambino TEDDY Adult Diapers MEDIUM - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (BH97321-S2) = $8.00
1 x Medium Molicare Super Plus Brief - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (MC169670-S2) = $7.50
1 x Small Abri-Flex Premium S3 - 1 Sample Pkg of 2 (AA41072-S2) = $7.25
------------------------------------------------------
Sub-Total: $27.74
Free Shipping Options (Free Shipping): $0.00
Total: $27.74

--------------------
Hope this helps you out :)

wow I had no idea that was even there. Thanks a lot :D

HDIS.com (Home Delievery Incontinence Service) has sample packs, briefs or pullups, in all sizes. You usually get twenty for $9.95, but can only buy one pack at a time, though you can buy one briefs AND on pullups pack at the same time. I like to get them to try a fair amount of different stuff that's out there, even thought I have my favorites (Abena's & Moli's for briefs, Reassure Overnights for pullups). It's a great deal for $10, and you can just tell them you don't want to do automated delivery every month. The boxes usually arrive intact, with a case of Reassure pullups, and the two sample packs. I do have some IBS issues, and it's a pain holding it for long distances, as a truck driver, so I have no issue with using my credit card for purchases, or with them having my phone number. I get a call about once a month, wondering if I'd like to order, with some special discount, but I usually just say no thanks, not now. Very nice people, and a decent chance to test some of the major products. I just used the Abena pullup, and love it, but it's about $1.60/@, so I'm going to have to stick with the Reassure's, which come out to about a buck a piece. I can usually get away with one a day, so that's only $365/yr, plus the sample packs. Not enough to bankrupt anyone...

And that does sound like a great deal, I may very well give that a try

Thanks a lot to everyone this was a huge help ^_^

TypicalFloof

Little floof in a big world
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
If you decide to order from Bambino, make sure you waive the signature requirement in the special requests box, otherwise the postman will require one. Also, if you decide to go with USPS's Priority Express Mail, be aware that's it's a two day ship time (not worth $30 IMO - I'd just go with UPS 1 or 2 day air)

Happy ordering!

Status
Not open for further replies.