• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Where can I fnd free baby avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I started a social group here and I'm looking for a free baby avatar to put it as the icon for the group.

mirrored

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other
...what?
Google? I don't think i fully understand the question!

E

Error404

Can you better define what you mean? Do you mean something like my avatar? If you do, you need to find a competent artist. The problem THEN will be finding someone to draw an *BDL style picture for FREE.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So... you need to ask where to get something that you could easily get off google images? Genius.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Please note: We do not wish to have pictures of real babies on this site. Drawings are fine, but no real babies. We don't want real babies involved in TBism/ABism in any way, or even give the impression that they could be!
The rules clearly state:
""Use of images: Do not upload pictures of anyone 15 or younger, at all, even if you have their permission."

Peachy

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Maybe you all could give a real answer, instead of being assholes.

What kind of baby drawing are you looking for? There are a lot on Google, but there are so many different kinds. You could try some different picture sites, like Photobucket and Deviantart. I'd suggest searching 'baby drawing' or 'baby cartoon'.

Status
Not open for further replies.