Where can I find these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timid77

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone know where I could find these?

Attachments

• tumblr_mt6gxaTR141sb4l14o1_640.jpg
    tumblr_mt6gxaTR141sb4l14o1_640.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 117
Looks homemade, probably Etsy or similar.
Google image search returns some hits, but it's a lot of reposting and didn't have the wherewithal to track it down to origin.

Have you browsed around at the ole reliable EBAY ?
Find these or something similar frequently on Ebay
Finding something similar ask the seller for details sources etc.

Sometimes these are nothing more than an ordinary panty
with color print pattern sewn to the front although this does
not appear to be the case with the pictured item.

You might even find these in Wal*Mart although the sizing
may not be in your ball park !

Thanks, I've tried ebay, etsy and Google images. I can't seem to find it or anything like it. I got it from Tumblr however I was only able to trace it back to a closed account.

It was probably illegal to make because Disney protects its cartoon images. I doubt who ever made it paid for the royalties.

@Timid77, You could do a google search for, Disney Princess fabric, and buy a few yards. Then, ask different sellers around, if they would do the sewing for you. You will have to then ship the fabric to them. Or, you can have the fabric shipped directly to them, from the source. One other way, is to shop local box stores (Walmart, JoAnn’s, Hobby Lobby, etc.) If you find what you want, chances are they could pick up the same fabric at their location.

Nothing to add other than if you find them let us know - they are super cute!

I'd love a pair of those! Please update us if you find some!

I actually have 2 pairs of those! They are two different type prints with the princesses on them. They are a thin plastic like what bags are made of and a satin panty on the inside....They were from E bay, a French Canadian woman made them by hand.....This was some time ago though...maybe around 2007 or so...

Last edited:
dogboy said:
It was probably illegal to make because Disney protects its cartoon images. I doubt who ever made it paid for the royalties.
Unless first sale doctrine applies, and it very well might. Basically it says if you buy a licensed fabric, the big giant franchise already got their money from you, and you can make whatever you want out of it and sell it. The alternative to first sale doctrine, is to use a licensed fabric intended for commercial purposes. Don't get me wrong, Disney will try to stop it.

Good and interesting to know. Makes sense.

MikeDJ said:
I actually have 2 pairs of those! They are two different type prints with the princesses on them. They are a thin plastic like what bags are made of and a satin panty on the inside....They were from E bay, a French Canadian woman made them by hand.....This was some time ago though...maybe around 2007 or so...
Heres the pairs I have.....I had to track them down......they are satin lined with a thin plastic outer in the princess print...the pink one fits better .they were handmade by a Canadian lady who sold diaper covers on Ebay......again this was about 12/13 years ago.

Attachments

• PICT0259.JPG
    PICT0259.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 32
  • PICT0261.JPG
    PICT0261.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
@MikeDJ

SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous right now...

Britnee said:
@MikeDJ

SOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous right now...
Yes I can imagine....I wish they were still easy to get....I always (secretly)loved Disney princess stuff, especially Belle.... and princess panties were always awesome but could never wear them(too small). So many years back happened to find these plastic frilly ones on ebay, just had to get them. I had these almost 15 years now...

MikeDJ said:
Yes I can imagine....I wish they were still easy to get....I always (secretly)loved Disney princess stuff, especially Belle.... and princess panties were always awesome but could never wear them(too small). So many years back happened to find these plastic frilly ones on ebay, just had to get them. I had these almost 15 years now...

ME TOO! Aurora, Belle, & Rapunzel are my favs

Years ago when I was still married, my ex's niece was a Disney Princess freak...her fav was Ariel but she loved them all. I would often watch her when my ex and her sis were in class and inevitably she would want to play princesses with me....LOVED EVERY MOMENT!! Of course I couldn't outwardly show my exuberance but that didn't stop me from having several inner squeees!! One Halloween she asked my ex if it would be okay for she and I to dress as princesses. Much to my dismay my ex told her "I don't think your uncle would want to dress as a princess" Had she been looking she would've seen my side glance of death. Oh well....I still have those amazing memories of hanging out with my awesome niece and apparently she does too. She just got married and called me not too long ago (her new hubby was in some legal trouble) and just before we ended the call she asked if I remember playing with her and her princess dolls. Of course I said yes and asked why...her response "because those were some of the best moments after my mom and dad split and no one wanted to play with me except you."

Funny thing happened just as she said that...the room got really dusty and a bunch of it got in my eyes....

Anyway....back to those amazing panties you had to "track down" I'm so like you in that when I see something Disney Princess related that I absoutely MUST have I can't hit "add to cart" and "pay with PayPal" fast enough (like the hand-made Bell bib I bought last night) Had I seen those that you have on ebay, etsy, amazon etc...it wouldn't have been "hmmm....are they worth it" it would be more like "SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!"

Timid77 said:
Does anyone know where I could find these?
Dito....i want a pair also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back