Where can I find discreet packaging and online payment?- UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Ok, so I've just turned 16 and recieved an electron visa card, so i can buy stuff online. I'm looking for a place where I can get:

UK Comapny - (I live In the UK)
online payment
v.discreet packaging where you can choose time
tape-on nappies - baby like as possible (disposable,plastic) for maximum absorbency urninary and faecal (for 30 inch waist aprox).
wont get any other mail related to the company unless I specify

Any advice will be mcuh appreciated, thanks. :smile1:

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would recommend either these http://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/catalogue/detail.php?product_ID=341

or these http://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/catalogue/detail.php?product_ID=264

I have used this site before and when you buy of them you get to put a note to the delivery person. The only maybe problem is that they come with the word Allanda on the bit of paper on it but it's unlikley that you parents would know any better from reading that unless they googled it.
:pir8:What he said. Thats the best and cheapest site I have found so far. Very quick on deverley too. Thy may have Allanda on the paper but it shouldn't be much of a problem.

http://www.adisc.org/wiki/index.php/How_do_I_get_diapers?#Over_the_Internet for more info.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Although she's right about looking on Google? The answer could have been found much quicker than asking on a forum

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Telling people to look on google is not being un-helpful.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Maybe I should have been more clear in my reply. *shrugs*

If you try http://www.google.co.uk and put into the search the term "adult nappies" and check "pages from the UK" you will get somewhere in the vicinity of 250,000 'hits'.

From those you could pick and choose, but I've taken the liberty of picking and choosing for you (since I'm such a helpful bunny (everyone roll your eyes here)!)

Feel free to make use of :google: yourself, I'm sure you'll find lots of answers!

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
www.blushingbuyer.co.uk

The prices on Molicare (which sounds like what you're looking for) are good. You'll get the odd email from them, but no post. The nappies will come wrapped in black opaque plastic. Shape's distinctive-ish if you know what you're looking at, but no identifiers on the outside. Service was fast, got what I ordered. Highly recommend them.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow...Why did Ayanna get negrep for that...
Do not discuss negative reputation outside of the Request forums!

Besides, the original poster was asking a very specific question about unmarked boxes and online payment options, and while it's easy to find online shops on Google, I doubt Uncle Google is very knowledgable when it comes to personal experience with those shops, i.e. packaging used, delivery times and any such thing.
However, I can't really give you a whole lot of advice since I don't live in the UK. So I'll just stay out of this thread - like everyone else should who has nothing helpful to add to the questions at hand!

Peachy

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I get mine from attends direct on attends.co.uk. They do 24 hour delivery Every time I have ordered, they have tended to arrive early afternoon from about 1pm - 2.30pm. They are in plain boxes and on my credit card statement it just says "paperpak"

MrE

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
However, I can't really give you a whole lot of advice since I don't live in the UK. So I'll just stay out of this thread - like everyone else should who has nothing helpful to add to the questions at hand!

Peachy
Bah it was all so easy in Germany. www.airoliver.de just has everything you'd ever need.

Katie

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent,
www.abena.co.uk = great nappies, shame about the packaging but you can order by phone, email or fax

If you live alone or with someone who knows you wear then fine. If you're not home beware in case they leave them with a neighbour if you're not home. I ordered two boxes of 3 packs in each once thinking they would come in plain cardboard boxes.

They did except for the words Abena Medium Abri-Form X-Plus plastered all over the box

Look here to see a picture of the cardboard box. Not obvious there are nappies inside but definately going to be noticed if they end up with a neighbour.

http://www.abena.co.uk/Default.aspx?ID=7472

I was lucky because they came the next day and I was just arriving home from the shops when I saw the delivery guy standing at my front door with the boxes on the door step ringing my door bell!

My neighbour was out the front doing his garden and said to me you have a delivery guy at your front door!

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

bigbabyfun.com use discreet packaging inside DHL 48 hour mail packages, They are pretty tough to get into so i guess they would be quite good for being discreet.

Jammie

Status
Not open for further replies.