where can get AB clothes in USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydiaper24

I want to few AB outfits and stuff but can't find any good site in USA that made and sold in United states and not out country If you can help with links thanks.

B

babydiaper24

most these site are from UK not USA so shipping would be high .

B

babydiaper24

I have been find most AB clothes are made in UK not USA there very few shop do this type product for AB USA.Also alot USA stores have found they charge more than UK ones do
so I may order out UK if can't find any good places in USA

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
If you're looking for something from the US - your best bet would be just trying to find a seller on eBay who's located in the US.

Or be less picky.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
E-bay = Win

I get most of my sissy clothing from there but while shopping for that
I saw TONS of adorable clothing for any kind of AB.

B

babydiaper24

Yeah if buy off ebay I would have get custom order becuase my waist and chest smaller than most of AB clothes on ebaty

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
^^ i've gotten a few clothing items from LL. Pretty good quality, haven't had any problems with the clothes yet.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
In the USA and Canada there are many fine firms selling cloth diapers and garments for AB. Of course most of these garments and diapers are also worn by incontinent people and those with physical limitations.

My adult flat gauze diapers come from Adult Cloth Diaper Company. I use ordinary Gerber Birdseye baby prefolds as the soaker. Those are sold in some ordinary stores at reasonable prices. I have never looked to find them but probably they are sold online. My soft vinyl pull-on pants come from the Kins department of Babykins which is in Canada. There are a lot of USA waterproof pants suppliers. I have bought from Babykins for 20 years without problem and find their prices fair.

My youngest sister Missy designed the Onesies and other AB clothing we wear. When she is very busy our Mom does the sewing. Friends of mine buy AB clothing from ACD and Kins, as well as many other popular dealers. Onesies and footed sleepers need to fit correctly so often they need to be custom made.

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Ok thank everyone this help out alot I can get good AB clothes now

Status
Not open for further replies.