Where buy adult diapers in Dubai?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Standa789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Hi, i tried search online on many uae sites, of course too of pharmacies, but it looks, that in UAE, where you can buy tons of luxury ussually no important things, adult diapers are something, what is absolute taboo, so big, that on sites of uae pharmacies you often didnt find section incontinence. So i am really concerned, if there are even any shops, where you can buy it.

I found just one, two uae online shops, which sell them, but delivery time is 2-3 weeks?! They ship them from europe or what? And price 1500 CZK after convert! Its joke?

Looks, that if you have incontinence problems, its definitely good idea to avoid this country weird not just in this.

Do you live or work in the UAE?

No. I am from czechia.

Another possible option is to bring all the diapers you'll need with you. Put them in their own bag and you can check that bag as medical items, for free. Though of course you'll have to lug around another bag, and the ticket agent will likely need to check the bag to verify what's in it.

Standa789 said:
Hi, i tried search online on many uae sites, of course too of pharmacies, but it looks, that in UAE, where you can buy tons of luxury ussually no important things, adult diapers are something, what is absolute taboo, so big, that on sites of uae pharmacies you often didnt find section incontinence. So i am really concerned, if there are even any shops, where you can buy it. .

Yeah, over there they have a problem/taboo with things considered "unclean", and I'm not surprised diapers would land in that category. Although they may not be advertised or even displayed publicly, you may be able to get them by going to a pharmacy etc and asking for them, they could be one of those "under the counter" items if you know what I mean. I would expect them to be about on even keel with menstrual supplies though, and I can't imagine those more universally needed items all being "under the counter" as well.

bambinod said:
Yeah, over there they have a problem/taboo with things considered "unclean", and I'm not surprised diapers would land in that category. Although they may not be advertised or even displayed publicly, you may be able to get them by going to a pharmacy etc and asking for them, they could be one of those "under the counter" items if you know what I mean. I would expect them to be about on even keel with menstrual supplies though, and I can't imagine those more universally needed items all being "under the counter" as well.
Yes. they're all unclean savages.
diapers aren't in some "taboo" category.
You can get diapers, both kids and adults, at any supermarket or pharmacy there. I don't know why they'd be impossible to find. They were easily available my 3 times there.

google is your friend. Plenty of places online which i had done and just get the delivered to where your staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back