Where are you on the AB/DL-ism spectrum?

bobbilly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I'm on the severe end. I got caught so many times as a child because my desire was so strong I couldn't hide it. As an adult I have gone through so many binges all my friends know I wear nappies. I don't have any other sexual desires apart from nappies and me becoming incontinent. I feel comfortable wearing nappies 24/7. The more I've worn the less I'm binging/purging. I wear pretty steady now. Wearing pretty consistently even when the mood doesn't take me I've noticed the intense desire to become incontinent has lessened and I'm not seeking that now. I know I would regret incontinence and started kegel exercises to strengthen my sphincters as I have noticed them becoming weaker/sensitive.

How are you on the spectrum?

Last edited:
Reactions: mark58, pampers47, db80 and 5 others
I'm glad you decided to not become incontinent 🙂
I'm 50/50 AB/DL
All nonsexual, it's to cope with severe emotional trauma

Recently, my mom came out of the toybox as a little for the same reasons (secretly, I knew it all along 😆)

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle, LilPumpkin and DiaperedBedwetter1998
For me is not sexual I enjoy diapers and bottle and pacifier but only when by myself, and I don’t age play I just like to drink from the bottle so I would say around 30 percent I think is a emotional thing too

Last edited:
Reactions: Subtlerustle and neophyte
More DL than AB. I wouldn't say its sexual... It was... but not now.

I'll check some of those sites out tomorrow. Just started a new job, so been focused only on that. I'd love be a daddy to other padded boys!!

I’m just a DL. It’s sexual for a few days after not wearing for a while. I’ll binge for a while, because I sometimes can’t wear for a bit depending on work.

I’m still exploring my abdl space. Part of it does feel a little sexual but part of it is a strong desire to regress as well.

Kinda binge and then regret at times but hoping the more I talk to other abdl people the better I feel about it.

Would love a week in just diapers and regressed with a daddy to watch over me.

DL - I wear diapers 75% of the time now, I'll always wear a diaper or Goodnite to bed. If I go to the mall or shopping I will be diapered. It's lifestyle, comfort, with a dash of anxiety relief.

AB - I find it very relaxing to sit back and drink warm milk out of a baby bottle, and use a pacifier. If I could I would sleep in footed PJs everynight with a paci clipped on. I LOVE using a pacifier whenever I get the chance.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Subtlerustle and Ebabyboy12
I'm a asexual and 90% baby I'm wearing diapers all the time 👶 👼

Reactions: mark58
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I'm glad you decided to not become incontinent 🙂
I'm 50/50 AB/DL
All nonsexual, it's to cope with severe emotional trauma

Recently, my mom came out of the toybox as a little for the same reasons (secretly, I knew it all along 😆)
Amazing! You're a second generation ABDLI+!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW

• Love
Reactions: mark58, DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51496 and 1 other person
I'm an infantilist, very slightly AB but mainly nappies - for me - are sexual and I'm a bit of an addict, I'm slightly patriotic (as well) so they're nappies
...hence Infantilist.
-
GISW

My deal is mixed. I never stopped using paci, diapers came late (in 2010) and all of that is sexual. But I'm not into baby dress etc., may because I love BDSM toys and games.

I’m 100% DL. It can be sexual for me as well as just comforting.

Reactions: messydiaper, chamberpot, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
DL. Don’t own any other paraphernalia besides diapers. Half my stash are AB dips but that’s just for variety and product quality or fit. 70% non sexual. It’s like a happy pill.

Reactions: chamberpot and RedPandaDL
No baby items for me. Purely just adult diapers so I am far leaning DL.

Reactions: chamberpot and RedPandaDL
bobbilly said:
I think I'm on the severe end. I got caught so many times as a child because my desire was so strong I couldn't hide it. As an adult I have gone through so many binges all my friends know I wear nappies. I don't have any other sexual desires apart from nappies and me becoming incontinent. I feel comfortable wearing nappies 24/7. The more I've worn the less I'm binging/purging. I wear pretty steady now. Wearing pretty consistently even when the mood doesn't take me I've noticed the intense desire to become incontinent has lessened and I'm not seeking that now. I know I would regret incontinence and started kegel exercises to strengthen my sphincters as I have noticed them becoming weaker/sensitive.

How are you on the spectrum?

Your post helped me to think about this differently than I have in the past. It’ll be a while before I can compile all my thoughts in an effective manner but the time element of your post was the key. I am more DL than AB but my AB tendencies have increased over the years. There have been times where I’ve wished to be incontinent in order to justify my DL desires but am now extremely grateful for my continence and have absolutely no desires to lose that.

I had started to write about a 3D model where the axes (plural of axis) are AB, DL, and continence would represent an individual at a given point of time. It is a start but not complete because somehow you need to distinguish between the desires and the actions of each plain. There would also need to a separate representation where the three aspects are plotted over time because I know that my desires have been sinusoidal with occasional step functions over time. If I ever consolidate these thoughts I’ll start a new thread dedicated to them.

-Ieyasu

I am 100% DL and 0% AB. I wear 24/7 for fun and comfort. It started for sexual enjoyment; but, that quickly subsided. I just love wearing, and wetting, my pull ups. (y)

Reactions: chamberpot and littleluvs
100% DL with very very very little in the adult baby field. For me I just enjoy wearing, wetting, and messing diapers as a sexual thing. I know some people might be pressed about that but sorry lmao. I am also into the "forced regression" aspect of it and would love to get into the BDSM side of being a DL. Need to find a partner for that first lmao.

Its a fluid position for me, sometimes I can just be a diaper lover, sometimes its sexual, but always at its heart is a little boy that desires love and to feel safe, sometimes I don't admit that. I have found this is far more than a kink or fetish for me, I went two years without and i was actually kinda miserable, thought I was over all of this and had figured out the why and cause of me desire to wear diapers and be little, I kinda did, but it doesn't stop the desire, and the desire has become almost physical, I honestly sleep better, this affects everything in my life, a simple diaper at bedtime is a huge deal for my mental and emotional health, as well as my physical well being, along with fully accepting that all though this is a bit odd, its perfectly ok and I am not defective for want to wear and use diapers, suck on paci, drink from a bottle, or watch cartoons. I was dismissive of this part of my identity as I was ashamed of it, I feel much better if I just surrender to my desire. I also try to be discreet in public, I seem to be back to wearing 24/7, not sure if that's affordable really but I can make it work if it gives me this better quality of life.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
100% diapers not at all baby but wear and use 24/7 for pee and a nice mess fairly often , not so much a sexual thing as a comfort thing...a normal thing

Reactions: Peesalot
Back