Where are you in the pecking order?

Where are you in your family pecking order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

komodokitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Second-born and youngest. Also, psychology's a crock. :p When they can map out the neuronal interactions responsible for this kind of thing, then I'll be impressed.

EmilyAdella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
middle child here older sibling is 5 years my senior the younger 12 yrs my junior, he came along as I was becomeing a teenager and was no doubt a factor in my kinks as I had a lot of unsupervised time to explore.

dayannight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't think psychology is the answer to everyrhing - neither do I think it is useless - it is (for me) one of te things that can help make an assessment of people or problems on a holistic basis - but it is always dangerous to think you have got the answer to people related problems because (as this thread illustrates) we are a very complex and unpredictable species.

ShortGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hmm, almost 58% first born. How many of those don´t have any siblings? Option was lacking in poll.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
Eldest of two by four years. Also remember that any link we see between the variables are not causal so need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

umkay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
First and only child, it makes it all the better since you get time all by yourself to wear diapers

twtw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I have heard of older children who crave the attention their diapered/toilet training sibling receives will sometimes deliberately wet their pants to get attention. While I did not do this I do suspect that my ABism was born somewhat out of my younger brother's existence. I don't really hold it against him or my parents and there are other factors to consider, but given the fact that my interest in diapers began around the time he was being toilet trained I think that it's fairly clear what happened.

HoganBunny

Legendary Bun
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
I'm the oldest of four. I would've started potty training not very long after the next oldest was born, so that is one possible cause of my *B/DL. Another possible cause is jealousy from seeing the attention my younger siblings got when in diapers or potty training.

I think it is dangerous to generalize - Firstborn and "only" kids can be over- protected and made to feel like they have to succeed at all costs - both aspects of parenting that can lead to kinks later.

That's very true in my case, and I've wondered if that had something to do with my *B/DL. I think it has caused me to subconsciously wish I could go back to a time when I wasn't worrying about my grades, and I associate diapers the most with that time period.

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Only child with divorced parents. Raised very well- got driven to all the 10 year old soccer games.

WarrenW

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So like thanks to everyone who participated in the survey. My friend Barry came around here before and said he was absolutely startled by the results, but believes it was fair because it was for registered users only and you could vote just 1 time. I told him:

Support Mental Health Like Crazy!

crazy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.