Where Are You From?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
Exactly what the title says, where are you from?

I'll start it off, Pennsylvania.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well i dont think it matters much if i say where i am from because you can see it right on my post above my age and under my Avatar.

<--------------------------------------------------right there
<-------------------------------------------------- right there

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ontario, Canada.

Yes, I sleep in an igloo, ride the mooses to work, and eat gooses eh?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm from Whiteford, Maryland, which is about an hour's ride north of Baltimore and fifteen minutes north of Bel Air.

I exist in the middle of nowhere, technically.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'm from Whiteford, Maryland, which is about an hour's ride north of Baltimore and fifteen minutes north of Bel Air.

I exist in the middle of nowhere, technically.
*takes a minute and sits right there as he waits for Rance to tell him of how he became the Fresh Prince of Whiteford*

I was born in Orange, California (in Orange County :D) but we moved when I was young so I don't recall anything. I now live in Tucson, Arizona.

Last edited:
D

daria7483

It's not clear to me if we're stating where we live now, or where we grew up (although I guess to many those are one and the same) but I grew up in Virginia Beach, VA. Our claim to fame is more 7-11s per capita than anywhere else in the U.S., and now that I don't live there anymore I do miss me a good convenience store.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Deep in the area known as the east-side of Snyderville, far west side of South Bend literally 5 minutes walking from Michigan

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
On Topic: I'm another resident of Maryland or Merlin as we pronounce it here! :D Originally from Baltimore.

Off Topic: Rance, I used to go target shooting with my sisters and their husbands up at the slate quarries in the Whiteford area. Whiteford was also the south end of the Ma & Pa Railroad after they abandoned the line south to Baltimore in 1958. I took some track photos (didn't see a train that day) in the Delta, PA area around 1970 when the railroad was still operating to Whiteford.

~Pramrider

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
On Topic: I'm another resident of Maryland or Merlin as we pronounce it here! :D Originally from Baltimore.

Off Topic: Rance, I used to go target shooting with my sisters and their husbands up at the slate quarries in the Whiteford area. Whiteford was also the south end of the Ma & Pa Railroad after they abandoned the line south to Baltimore in 1958. I took some track photos (didn't see a train that day) in the Delta, PA area around 1970 when the railroad was still operating to Whiteford.

~Pramrider
Wow, Pram! We used to go up to the Peach Bottom shooting range (and a few other places right near that area) to shoot target-shooting, black-powder, and skeet! That's actually quite awesome!

Delta, PA is quite a beautiful place. I actually live just about walking distance from the line, and though the redneck lifestyle up here is a little more widespread and common that I would like it to be, it's quite a pretty place!

A salute to us Merliners! ^ ^

Status
Not open for further replies.