Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Favorite Diaper: MegaMax + Booster

Runner up: ABU Space (that little animated commercial for the Space diaper changed my life all those years ago)

Reactions: Goodnitesdude0127
Columbus, Ohio, USA. (It seems that there are a few Ohioans on here!)
I wear Always Discreet Underwear with a NorthShore Booster when things are light and I am home. I wear Abri-Flex Premium Air Plus Pull Ups with a booster when I go out (or I know that things are less predictable). I sleep on a PeaPod mat (better than a towel, stays in place on the bed - if I leak at night, it tends to contain my accident, so I don't share with my husband). When I know that I will have a wet night, I wear BetterDry.
I have yet to try colored or printed yet... I just feel guilty wetting something so cute...

Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and pampers47
perlFerret said:
Wisconsin, USA.
Current favorites are ABU Bunny Hopps, PeekABU, and Crinklz.
nice. another fellow cheese head on the site. I also love ABU bunny hops as well.

Reactions: perlFerret
Midwest Wallgreens tab style diapers

Reactions: Midwest82 and RedPandaDL
Oklahoma, Camelot, little rawrs, attends premier with tabs, goodnites

Southeast Michigan, Megamax here.

Reactions: littlefun and pampers47
Pittsburgh area, and Rearz.

UK, and we’re torn between the crinklz betterdry, and the Forsite AM:pM’s ❤️

Western New York and Littleforbig little dreamers, rearz safari, and northshore supreme lite

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
Codiapermike said:
I’m from northern Colorado. I’m torn on diapers between Rearz princess and barnyards
I'm from uk , Terry nappies

Texas and Rearz Barnyard are one of my favorites but I also love to wear Goodnites both boys and girls. Occasionally I wear size 5 or 6 baby diapers over or under a Goodnites with plastic pants . I love the baby prints and so far I haven’t had a baby diaper leak even when I totally soak them.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and Codiapermike
North of England, and I haven't picked a favourite yet! I've tried a few but there are loads more I want to try. I've enjoyed Crinklz, Tykables and ABU diapers. Have tried Fabine but they don't fit my body shape well and seem like they always end up leaking sooner or later, those are the only ones that I can't get along with so far.

South coast of England , any Tykables

I'm from The Netherlands and my favourite diapers are the Rearz Barnyards

Reactions: Codiapermike
Minneapolis! And DinoRawrz are an easy favorite of mine :D

Reactions: Littlerobbydubbs and DiaperedJoey
North Carolina and my favorite diaper is the NorthShore Supreme. It is my go to diaper for best all around ability's, its super absorbent, not to thick but defiantly not thin, has good wide coverage, wick moisture well, and has excellent leak protection.

Daylightsavingstimes said:
North Carolina here. Favorite overnight diaper would be Northshore Megamax, while my preferred light-use one would be PlayDayz.
what part of NC are you from, I live outside Asheville.

Reactions: Daylightsavingstimes
Southern NJ and I really liked ABU space

pampers4U said:
New Jersey and I have 3 favorite diapers, crinklz astronaut, rearz dino rawrs and rearz alpaca's.
Ayyy another NJ person, are you from north or south?

ChozoDragon said:
Hi! I'm from New Jersey, USA.
My favorite diaper was the ABU Lavender until they discontinued it. Now, it's probably the ABU DinoRawrz.
Another NJ person! This is great I didn't know there were so many others in NJ who were abdls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back