Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Nebulous

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Other
Idaho and my favorite diapers right now are ABUs Little Pawz.

MrE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
UK Wakefield. Recent convert to Tykables camo (with matching onesie!!)
Tena slip Ultima when doing more normal stuff.

TeddyBearCowboy

A real-life, genuine teddy bear cowboy...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I’m from northern Colorado. I’m torn on diapers between Rearz princess and barnyards
I'm from planet Earth in the Milky Way galaxy. It is close to Mars and Venus.

I too am torn right now on a favorite diaper. There have been so many really really good adult diapers with ABDL prints produced lately. I love the Bears Hugz by Changing Times Diaper Company, but I am more commonly found in a Crinklz, but still love the Safari, and enjoy the occasional MegaMax by Northshore and would like to see the new TieDye print, but Rearz Barnyards ring true to my Cowboy spirit, whereas the Dotty Pony somehow rings into my very hidden sissy side, but then the economics of the low grade Depends comes to play in 24/7 wetting, but the Dry 24/7 is much more effective, yet sometimes I still pull a few Aww So Cute diapers out of the attic just because, and then ocassionally put on a teddy bear Bambino as I am indeed still a teddy bear, and then crash asleep in a Little For Big vintage diaper, which is my current favorite of all.

StefDL

Always Diapered
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Victoria, BC. my current favourite is probably the Rearz Lil' Bella, Alpacas or Barnyards

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I'm still experimenting . My favourite diapers , I think are two tapes. I love Abu barebum. And I love crinkles bright days. Makes me BABY!! 😊.

Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I've finally gotten off the road after 4 years so I can officially say that I'm from Spokane, Wa. My all time favorite diaper is hands down the PeekABU, specifically the raccoon 🦝

MailCat581

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I've finally gotten off the road after 4 years so I can officially say that I'm from Spokane, Wa. My all time favorite diaper is hands down the PeekABU, specifically the raccoon 🦝
Of the PeekABU designs; mine is the giraffe 🦒🦒🦒🦒. I love giraffes. They're huge! But as far as the thread; I'm from Southern Indiana and my favorite diaper is ABU Super Dry Kids or Bambino Classico because they're the two I wear most when not at work or out and about in public which I'll usually opt for a fit rite or Tena; sometimes ABU Preschools when I can get them.

Last edited: