Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

ThePaddedGolfer

Star Wars fan with a Diaper problem
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Favorite Diaper: MegaMax + Booster

Runner up: ABU Space (that little animated commercial for the Space diaper changed my life all those years ago)

hoimi

Heal Slime
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Columbus, Ohio, USA. (It seems that there are a few Ohioans on here!)
I wear Always Discreet Underwear with a NorthShore Booster when things are light and I am home. I wear Abri-Flex Premium Air Plus Pull Ups with a booster when I go out (or I know that things are less predictable). I sleep on a PeaPod mat (better than a towel, stays in place on the bed - if I leak at night, it tends to contain my accident, so I don't share with my husband). When I know that I will have a wet night, I wear BetterDry.
I have yet to try colored or printed yet... I just feel guilty wetting something so cute...

PrinceGee

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Texas and Rearz Barnyard are one of my favorites but I also love to wear Goodnites both boys and girls. Occasionally I wear size 5 or 6 baby diapers over or under a Goodnites with plastic pants . I love the baby prints and so far I haven’t had a baby diaper leak even when I totally soak them.

Grayham

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
North of England, and I haven't picked a favourite yet! I've tried a few but there are loads more I want to try. I've enjoyed Crinklz, Tykables and ABU diapers. Have tried Fabine but they don't fit my body shape well and seem like they always end up leaking sooner or later, those are the only ones that I can't get along with so far.

linkins96

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
North Carolina and my favorite diaper is the NorthShore Supreme. It is my go to diaper for best all around ability's, its super absorbent, not to thick but defiantly not thin, has good wide coverage, wick moisture well, and has excellent leak protection.

Killerpanda3

no, I don't smell anything *blushes*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Southern NJ and I really liked ABU space

Killerpanda3

no, I don't smell anything *blushes*
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hi! I'm from New Jersey, USA.
My favorite diaper was the ABU Lavender until they discontinued it. Now, it's probably the ABU DinoRawrz.
Another NJ person! This is great I didn't know there were so many others in NJ who were abdls