Where are you from and what’s your favorite diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm from Virginia and wear Leakmaster cloth diapers and plastic pants.

Reactions: Lyric
Idaho. I have 2 favorite diapers. Little for Big any style, and the other is Bambino Teddy all over print.

Reactions: SaggyDiaperChris and Codiapermike
Missouri
Blue MegaMax

Reactions: Codiapermike
USA, Midwest

I like Rearz training pants for bed, Super Undies in the evenings, and Seni Super Quatro when no one is home.

Virginia, Northshore Megamax or abu Preschools.

Nj and I really like megamax diapers from nortshore.i been putting 2 smaller diapers with slits cut in them on then putting a pink megamax medium over top works really nice I can wear and wet them for 15 to sometimes 24 hrs

St. Paul, MN.

Crinklz/better dry, Northshore Megamax Blue

Reactions: ARBBB2, DiaperedJoey and Codiapermike
Socal here. Favorite diaper rn would have to be tykables Camelot, runner up: trusty megamax

From Danbury Connecticut
I live 25 miles S of the capital in PA
Favorite diaper is Betterdry

I am from Texas and so far Tykables overnights have been my favorite but these new Bambino meowspace diapers might take 1st or 2nd.

Hi! I'm from New Jersey, USA.
My favorite diaper was the ABU Lavender until they discontinued it. Now, it's probably the ABU DinoRawrz.

VayneAurelius said:
United States, Ohio.
Favorite diaper: Rearz Princess
Runner-up: Bambino Classico
USA, Ohio
Favorite diaper tykables overnight

Reactions: PaddedBass and Deleted member 2565
Nightdiaper101 said:
akron ohio and my fave diaper is abena m4
Ohio here too.

Reactions: PaddedBass
Knoxville, Tennessee NorthShore Mega Max I also Like The FitRight Tab Briefs ultra Absorbent

Herts, England and my favourite disposable nappy is the Tykables Camelot

Southern part of Sweden. My favourite diapers are Tena Slip Maxi and Ultima. I enjoy switching between the breathable ProSkin ones and the plastic backed ones.

Other favourite is BetterDry and European Attends.

How would you compare pro skin vs regular?

qwertyqwerty said:
How would you compare pro skin vs regular?
The ProSkin are the new ‘regular’ Tena Slip. Before they launched ProSkin, they were called ConfioDry instead.

The difference according to my own experiences is that ProSkin doesn’t fall apart that easy when soaked and the odour control is way better when the diaper is wet. I think they also added some more SAP as well. I’ve also noticed that the new plastic backed counterpart does have the ProSkin technology, even that it isn’t advertised anywhere on the package or on the diaper itself.

The plastic backed equivalent are called Active fit instead and exists for Plus, Maxi and Ultima. The Super (below Maxi in absorbency) doesn’t have a plastic backed equivalent, which is weird.

Does anybody know why that’s the case? The old Tena Slips with the front panel (discontinued in 2014) did actually have plastic backed Super.

😎 I Come From Germany 🇩🇪 (Saarland) ✌️ , My Favorite Diaper Is ---> MyDiaper Animals! 😍 😏

I'm from Ontario, Canada and of the ones I've tried, that you can get at any local pharmacy, Depend Fitted Briefs are my favorite, as they're the ones I keep coming back to, the most.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back