When your wondering if someone knows your secret...

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Something that has been on my mind for quite a while, Wondering if my sister in-law knows about my wearing diapers secret.
The reason I have this thought is quite simple, she brings up the D word fairly often "diaper" incase you were wondering lol. In the past she often joked when going to put a diaper on one of her children before bed time, she always asked if I needed one as well... to which I always replied, yes please but a bit bigger haha.
Move forward a few years and I'm at another families house which had a suspended jumper hung from the ceiling for the baby to exercise in which she pointed out, hey " my name" couple drinks of rum and a big diaper on you could spend the afternoon in that haha. Me smiling, suppose so lol
Flash forward again a couple years and I'm having a birthday party for one of my children when one of hers needs a diaper change I say the pail is out side still. She then replies I didn't know "name " still wore diapers and I quickly responded in a semi jokingly tone "welllll thery're not the only one here that still does". AND this is what causes me to wonder, her reply: ohhh " my name" I've know your wore diapers for years in a more stern tone and goes back inside. I didn't even have time to answer with a witty reply. It's like she didn't need a response to be truthful or want an explanation. Just PLAIN dead ended and moved on.
So this had me wondering since, did this woman go thru my house at one time which would no surprise me or does she just have a fascination of picturing me in a diaper?
Have these situations happened to anyone else?
 
  • Like
Reactions: BWAron, bbMe, Subtlerustle and 1 other person

Forced

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,204
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sounds like she knows to me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bbMe, vp39, TheOddSunflower and 1 other person

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
If she does, I'm quite surprised she wasn't weirded out to be truthful. She always seemed to be a very vanilla type person but maybe I read her wrong.
Forced said:
Sounds like she knows to me.
 

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,804
Role
  1. Adult Baby
One time is a "one off" flippant comment. But now there is a definitive trend. I would say that she knows.

Next question, do you mind if she knows?
 
  • Like
Reactions: iluvdps2

TreeLad

Est. Contributor
Messages
194
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it possible she's heard about it from someone else or have you ever worn in front of her and maybe been a bit less than discreet at some point?
 

Subtlerustle

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,318
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
TreeLad said:
Is it possible she's heard about it from someone else or have you ever worn in front of her and maybe been a bit less than discreet at some point?
This. Is it possible your wife told her?
 
  • Thinking
  • Like
Reactions: Diapertoddler and TreeLad

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
TreeLad said:
Is it possible she's heard about it from someone else or have you ever worn in front of her and maybe been a bit less than discreet at some point?
Maybe, but the chances of that are quite slim. I for the most part don't wear outside of home
 

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Subtlerustle said:
This. Is it possible your wife told her?
I doubt it mainly for one reason, this trio of sisters "the third not involved in this" are your typical bunch that resemble teenage girls at some points that lightly will bicker back and forth etc, and for that reason I can't see my spouse giving the other a reason to rub in the fact that her partner wears pampers lol.
 

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,443
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Soooo........how would she know?
Has she seen your stash? Have you been wearing around her? Does your spouse or partner know and possibly confided in her?
To me all the examples you gave seem like she's just playing around and possibly flirting with you. Unless some told her specifically I doubt she knows.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diapertoddler and TreeLad

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
That's exactly what I'm on the fence about. How ever yes my spouse is fully aware. I've ran this by her in the fall as well and as far as she figured maybe her sister did snoop in the past. Who knows other then maybe this will develope further in the future.
 

BabyHailey1977

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,791
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
This has happened to me in the past as well. I was over at my neighbors house sitting on the couch watching a Seahawk game. His wife got up and said she was going to change their son. I didn’t think anything of it until she asked if I needed to change too. He husband and I laughed it off. Then about an hour later her husband got up to use the bathroom and she looked at me and said that if I need to change I was welcome to their supplies. Now that got my attention. I just kind of smiled and went back to the game.

About a month later it had eaten at me long enough and asked her about it. She said one time she was following me up the stairs and could hear them. I was embarrassed, but she said I was good.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Chrissie, TimeWillTell, bbMe and 4 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,443
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Diapertoddler said:
That's exactly what I'm on the fence about. How ever yes my spouse is fully aware. I've ran this by her in the fall as well and as far as she figured maybe her sister did snoop in the past. Who knows other then maybe this will develope further in the future.
Are you hoping it develops further?
To be honest I feel you're heading down a very bumpy road. If she is flirting, then from what I'm getting from your responses to her comments, it seems like you're flirting back. What seems as innocent flirting can be perceived by your spouse as a threat to their relationship with you. I'm not saying this is the case but it could become a very slippery slope.
 
  • Like
Reactions: littlemoosey and iluvdps2

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Nowididit said:
Are you hoping it develops further?
To be honest I feel you're heading down a very bumpy road. If she is flirting, then from what I'm getting from your responses to her comments, it seems like you're flirting back. What seems as innocent flirting can be perceived by your spouse as a threat to their relationship with you. I'm not saying this is the case but it could become a very slippery slope.
I hear you 100% on that. I wouldn't venture the opportunity but I'm more curious on how she got to this point or if this scenario simply developed out of pure coincidence.
 

Reward

Est. Contributor
Messages
172
Role
  1. Other
She knows. She said she did right?
No need to make it weird.
She may feel funny knowing for whatever reason and is trying to put you at ease, she's ok with it and may have questions but doesn't know how to ask.
 

Reward

Est. Contributor
Messages
172
Role
  1. Other
BabyHailey1977 said:
This has happened to me in the past as well. I was over at my neighbors house sitting on the couch watching a Seahawk game. His wife got up and said she was going to change their son. I didn’t think anything of it until she asked if I needed to change too. He husband and I laughed it off. Then about an hour later her husband got up to use the bathroom and she looked at me and said that if I need to change I was welcome to their supplies. Now that got my attention. I just kind of smiled and went back to the game.

About a month later it had eaten at me long enough and asked her about it. She said one time she was following me up the stairs and could hear them. I was embarrassed, but she said I was good.
Again, an example of an open minded person doing their best to put you at ease and let you know they accept you.
I hope if you were wearing on her couch she wasn't worried you'd leak was she 🤨?

In hindsight I wonder what would've happened if you said "oh sure, show me where your supplies are just in case"
I'm sure you were startled.
 
  • Like
  • Thinking
Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and Diapertoddler

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Messages
335
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would say that if you were trying to keep it a secret, you were really bad at choosing discreet replies to her playful and flirtatious questions. She absolutely knows. If you enjoy the banter and want to go further, keep it up. However, as others have warned, this may go other places that could people you care about.
Maybe next time ask her how she found out and what her motivation is? Flip it and ask if she is just curious and doesn't know how to ask to try one on?
 
  • Like
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: LePew, littlemoosey and Diapertoddler

Dldlns2

Est. Contributor
Messages
51
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
She definitely knows somehow. My nerves would be shot knowing someone knew about my secret that i didn't want them to know. Hopefully she's not a mean woman and blabs about stuff to everyone around you. Good luck all the best in this situation.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diapertoddler

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I'm starting to lean towards what a few of you have mentioned. She actually does know and simply I'm lucky she isn't making a fuss about it, or it'd an oddly unique way of flirting. I had thought about testing the theory by simply leaving out a brand new pack of unopened diapers to resemble a recent delivery and seeing if it catches attention when she comes over. Only thing with this is that it's basically keeping one pack in that condition every day until it does happen. Due to not knowing when she may randomly drop in that could drag out a while. The there's the issue if the moter inlaw drops by that could go either way as well and unfortunately I did tell my spouse " sorry hunny I love you but if your mom ever offer to diaper me I'm going to take it to which she laughed. 😅.
O boy. Anyways thanks for all of your replies and points of view on this
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lyric and Dldlns2

iluvdps2

Est. Contributor
Messages
335
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Diapertoddler said:
I'm starting to lean towards what a few of you have mentioned. She actually does know and simply I'm lucky she isn't making a fuss about it, or it'd an oddly unique way of flirting. I had thought about testing the theory by simply leaving out a brand new pack of unopened diapers to resemble a recent delivery and seeing if it catches attention when she comes over. Only thing with this is that it's basically keeping one pack in that condition every day until it does happen. Due to not knowing when she may randomly drop in that could drag out a while. The there's the issue if the moter inlaw drops by that could go either way as well and unfortunately I did tell my spouse " sorry hunny I love you but if your mom ever offer to diaper me I'm going to take it to which she laughed. 😅.
O boy. Anyways thanks for all of your replies and points of view on this
Are you saying that you want your mother-in-law to diaper you? I'm going to assume she is well put together and you're chasing a MILF mindset at that point. :)

About your sister-in-law, yeah, leaving an unopened pack of diapers on the porch is probably a slow way to test that theory. Why not just leave an opened package somewhere around the house that your MIL or SIL might go? It may be overly direct, but you're probably best off just asking her something that will set her off center the same way her last comment did to you, like, "Are you just nervous to go out and buy your own and you want me to give you one to try?" or, "You say a lot of things about diapers when around me, are you being flirty because you seem really interested in my choice of underwear."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Diapertoddler

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Messages
327
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
She definitely knows. And I’d say she finds it intriguing and is flirting with you about it.

The question is whether or not you want to take it further.

Tempting as it may be, I’d suggest the risks are huge.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lyric, babybev, iluvdps2 and 1 other person
Top