When your Big is not in the mood.

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
So to day I was up and did all my task i put paper work away. And I did all the washing up. I left Issac to sleep to about 10.00

All this time I was fighting going to Little.
Any way once Issac was up and all my jobs where done. Issac decided that I needed changing. While he was putting a fresh diaper on me on of the tad came off. So he had to tape me in with duck tape. And then he put some tape over Peter's mouth.

All this sent me really Little. I was struggling to form words.

Anyway Issac just told me to get dressed and left me. I could my self not knowing what to do, I did know what I should put on.

I started to play with some toys, to wich Issac told me off because I was not getting dressed I tryed to explain that I was to far into Little space to know what I should put on. But all that came out was "I don't know."

Eventually he worked it out that I was very much of a baby that need help getting dressed oneice he got me dressed.

He apologise that he wasn't really in the mood to look after me today, so I had to come back up.

As anyone else had to come out of Little space becouse there Big was not in the mood to play caregive.

What did you do?

Reactions: Blathers, lilstevie56 and AComputerGuy
Awww
Sometimes Mommies & Daddies & CGers can have lots of Adulting stuff in their heads and can forget how much their little needs them sometimes.

I currently don't have a little to look after, or a big looking after me.
When I'm feeling little I don't like it when I have to suddenly become a responsible adult, lol.
So I know how that can make you feel.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey, Lyokodl, Blathers and 1 other person
MandyBear said:
Awww
Sometimes Mommies & Daddies & CGers can have lots of Adulting stuff in their heads and can forget how much their little needs them sometimes.

I currently don't have a little to look after, or a big looking after me.
When I'm feeling little I don't like it when I have to suddenly become a responsible adult, lol.
So I know how that can make you feel.

Yea when Issac goes off to see his family of other stuff. I have to do a lot more planning for Little space time.

Hope you find someone special to care for or to be looked after you soon

Hugs

Reactions: Blathers
siysiy said:
Hope you find someone special to care for or to be looked after you soon

Hugs
Thanks! 😊
It's actually hard being a little and an adult that likes/wants to be a Mommy/CG.

Most boys want just one without the other. 😞

Most girls (being straight and all) want a Daddy.
Seems other girls (who like girls 😊) and into MD/CG, LG, littles, AB/DL are rare gems.

Reactions: Blathers and lilstevie56
Issac and I are switches today I helped him make hot cross buns.

Having two Littles in the kitchen! What could possibly go wrong 🤪

He spent the hole day doing Easter things. Like Easter egg hunt in the flat.

I think we both need a caregiver at times.

Reactions: WillFord384
As someone who is a switch, I've very rarely gone deep into a caregiver role. Its not that I dont want to too, just takes someone special, for instance my Bubba all I wanna do sometimes is baby him lol. I can't help it he's just so cute, especially when I see him in his diaper <3 my heart squeals.

As a "girl" in ABDL, I find myself more reluctant to show my care giver side, I've had bad experiences in the past where once that happens, it seems thats all the little im talking to wants to do, is facilitate a conversation where I baby them. Which just makes me feel like a surrogate for fantasy.

So its not that I find myself "not in the mood" just takes someone special for me to be in that space comfortably.

• Love
Reactions: siysiy
Last edited:
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
Could you signal Isaac somehow, without words, that you feel extra tiny and needy. I can nip off and find the BSL sign for baby, if you want. Oh, we share this one! It’s the same as the American sign.
I wish I could find the BSL sign for, "help," but I don't see it.

Aha! Found it!
https://www.britishsignlanguage.com/bsl-dictionary/help-me/#:~:text=Fisted right hand rests in left palm and moves towards body.

Again, it's either the same, or similar, in ASL.
The thing is with BSL or Makaton the other person needs to know the language.
But it could be a good thread to start on hear.

Blathers said:
As someone who is a switch, I've very rarely gone deep into a caregiver role. Its not that I dont want to too, just takes someone special, for instance my Bubba all I wanna do sometimes is baby him lol. I can't help it he's just so cute, especially when I see him in his diaper <3 my heart squeals.

As a "girl" in ABDL, I find myself more reluctant to show my care giver side, I've had bad experiences in the past where once that happens, it seems thats all the little im talking to wants to do, is facilitate a conversation where I baby them. Which just makes me feel like a surrogate for fantasy.

So its not that I find myself "not in the mood" just takes someone special for me to be in that space comfortably.
It seem that the roles in relationships settled down after a while.

To day was Issac turn to be looked after.

I cooked him a full English breakfast.

We then watched cartoons and played with the train set.

Then I got him change putting his blue shoes on him with his yellow Cookie Monster Sesame Street t-shirt. Over his snap crunch onesie.

Using trigger words in sentences as I did. Things like arms up Little one. And let me do that for you baby boy.

Putting his pasifer in his mouth and a face mack over it. And handing him his mucky finished his transformation.

Hold his hand I put him in the back of the car. And strap him in "there all nice a safe, ha Little Guy." As an reinforcement Trigger.

Taking him to a nature reserve where ther is a footbridge over the main line. I let him do his train spotting.

In the afternoon he came back up and I dropped into school boy head space as we watched top gear.

I am so lucky to have someone like Issac. Just having some one that is happy for me to myself around him even though he might not be in the head space to deal with me being Little.

Reactions: LilDavey, WillFord384 and Blathers
It’s so lucky that you can switch siy-siy, so that you can make Issac feels as little as he makes you feel ♥️

Reactions: siysiy and Blathers
It's just part of life that we aren't always in the mood at the same time. So when my girlfriend isn't, I just wait until she is. By that time my diapers are pretty wet anyway and she's ready to change me and we can play together.

Last edited:
siysiy said:
The thing is with BSL or Makaton the other person needs to know the language.
But it could be a good thread to start on hear.
Yeah, but you both only need to know enough signs to get through those moments where you're so tiny as to not be able to find the words. No need to go picking up a whole second language, although, that's good, too, and, it's not even a written language. Yay for fewer dyslexia issues!

Is there another way you could signal each other when you just feel too small?

Back