Votes: 14 20.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

grst

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the morning I immediately go to work when I wake up, so I wet and change immediately.

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I walk the dog. Get my newspaper. Check ADISC. Read Newspaper. Make and eat Breakfast. Then I change my wet (or soiled) diaper.

Breeze2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
On work days I take it off within the first 15 min. On non-work days I leave it on for maybe an hour or so while I have breakfast, watch news, etc... If its totally soaked and about to start dripping then it comes off right away regardless of my schedule for the day.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I'll get up and pour my coffee and take my meds. By that time I'll have peed again. Turn on my computer and check email and ADISC. After I finish my first cup I then take my diaper off.
What happens to me is when I take my diaper off and let pee wee free he goes again. I then kind of dry my bottom and let it air out. I usually have a potty call for pooping before I shower.

UGAFAN1985

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'll change immediately 90% of the time. Rarely will I stay it much longer than 20 minutes or longer due to the fact that I tend to flood my diaper in the morning.

Sleepo

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I keep it something like 30 minutes and put a fresh one on

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As many have said, it depends on whether or not I have appointments or have to work. In the case of having some free time and no visitors, ill leave it on as long as possible. Otherwise, it comes off when I get up for my shower ( I'm not always wet in the morning however).

pamperedyellowone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I usually go to bed in a wet diaper, I change right after I get up. To me having a wet diaper on for that long is no longer any kind of a turn on. :p

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I voted to take it right off because I have to take a shower and get ready for work Monday through Friday. But on the weekends or when I have time off from work I usually have my wet diaper on for awhile like a couple of hours. Unless if my diaper is full then I have to change. I don't want it to leak.

PaddedSuperboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It depends on if I have work or not tbh. If it's the weekend I can stay in a soggy diaper for awhile.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I usually have a shower in the morning, so I'll normally keep my padding on until then (assuming it's not leaky, suffering from tape failure or simply falling apart).

terig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Love the warm comfy feeling, giggles

PaddedPat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm 24/7 for both #1s and #2s, and I work from home, so I'll usually change after the results of my morning coffee kick in.

Uh...speaking of which: I think it's time for a change...

Coffee, man. Does the trick every time.

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.