When you post on these forums so much that you accidentally sent "goodnites" to your bf instead of "goodnight"

butwaittheresmore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I love when what happens

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants and GoodniteLover219
You could alternatively use "gn" which stands for "goodnight".

At times, I think of how hilarious it is to confuse or switch the letters and wording around. 🤣

I used to do that on purpose to my gf a long time ago when the only option for any type of diaper back then were goodnights, just to see if she got the hint.

That really never happened to me before because I don't text "good night" to anybody...Since I switched to an iPhone I do have a lot of trouble typing. I'm not that great in spelling and make many mistakes and have autocorrect enabled. I also use text to speech a lot and some times it mixes up the languages and writes really funny things :D

I’ll also spell out ‘overnite’ before (usually) catching it.

I almost Blurted out something about my nappies over Christmas when my niece was getting her nappy changed and her mom and aunt were discussing what nappies thay preferred. I only just managed to stop my self 😳. It would have been extremely embarrassing

• Wow
Reactions: TigerDL
I post about expensive things and only have issues like yours when I slip up with my words. I talk a lot about certain subjects when something is bothering me.

Last edited:
My biggest issue is this.

Instead of saying "g'night" my phone autocrrects that to "gunfight".

Last edited:
I mean, that is the opposite of a good night, LOL!

It used to be my own secret code when I said “good night” to someone and I meant both good night and goodnites without them knowing the 2nd meaning 😇

I accidently belched out CapCon at work when I meant ComicCon. Covered it up by saying "I mean ComicCon, not Capcom. Thats a video game company not a conference".

At least I think I covered it up.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
KrankyPants said:
My biggest issue is this.

Instead of saying "g'night" my phone autocrrects that to "gunfight".
One is the result of the other? 🤷🏻‍♂️Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KrankyPants
I do normally type Goodnite without the letter “s” at the end so I’m good.

Back