• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

When you poop, do you look?

When you poop, do you look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... this stems from a rather interesting discussion between Hegel and myself about the colour of poop. Apparently the blue dye in certain drinks (Koolaid and Gatorade to name two) will make you shyte a vivid green if ingested in certain quantities.

This leads to the question... when you poop, do you turn and look at it in the toilet?

Seeing if it is a "personal best" perhaps? :laugh:

The results are public... just so we can have a jolly laugh at our own silliness.

Role
Private
Okay... this stems from a rather interesting discussion between Hegel and myself about the colour of poop. Apparently the blue dye in certain drinks (Koolaid and Gatorade to name two) will make you shyte a vivid green if ingested in certain quantities.

This leads to the question... when you poop, do you turn and look at it in the toilet?

Seeing if it is a "personal best" perhaps? :laugh:
Blue #4, and of course I look!

I also have Toto schematics / spec sheets around ... er ... I like toilets and the fact that they're such an understated, elegant, engineered, and necessary part of our life.

I digress ... Did you know that Dutch (and some German) toilets have the drain at the front so that (ostensibly) you can look at your "leavings" for signs of ill-health?

Wacky to those of us in the USA, no?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I look, although it's not really to see what it looks like or what color it is, it's more inadvertently looking when I turn around to close the seat/flush

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Yeah, pretty much everything that's been said..

(Okay, only what Pojo has said. :) )

I mean, who doesn't? Seriously, anyone who is like, turning their head to make sure they don't see it is just being silly!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Absolutely! You have to at least take a little gander. After a good one it's fun to stare in amazement and wonder how that came out of you.

Role
Diaper Lover
There's something to be said as to the formation of one's stool in how healthily one is eating... :detective2:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I only look at it since I am looking down while flushing anyways. Plus it's rather handy to know if your bleeding from your butt or not.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I only look at it since I am looking down while flushing anyways. Plus it's rather handy to know if your bleeding from your butt or not.
You watch while you flush? You realize germs are flying everywhere when you do that, right?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I definitely look. The humours tell a lot about the health of a body, not to mention the fact that I stand there and headbang over and over again until my shit has vanished.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Yes, for a couple reasons. First to see if my digestive system is working right and healthy and to make sure when I flush it ALL goes down the drain.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I used to mostly do it, but now I have to check all the time to check for blood. So yes.

S

soren456

Well, yeah.

It's like tea leaves; it tells the future. I'm surprised no one knows that . . . .

(Just one of the benefits of being captured by gypsies.)

Role
Private
Well, yeah.

It's like tea leaves; it tells the future. I'm surprised no one knows that . . . .

(Just one of the benefits of being captured by gypsies.)
I'm ashamed to say that I know this, but there's a web page about that. Or at least there was in 2001 or so.

/me runs away.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I have been accused by one member here of owning a toilet that forced the user to look at their poop. :dunno: Granted, it looks different from those people use in other countries, but not really unusual for here.
That said, a quick check for any possible problems can't hurt. After all, you do want to know when you suffer from diarrhea or blood in your stool! Better safe than sorry.

Peachy

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I have been accused by one member here of owning a toilet that forced the user to look at their poop. :dunno: Granted, it looks different from those people use in other countries, but not really unusual for here.
That said, a quick check for any possible problems can't hurt. After all, you do want to know when you suffer from diarrhea or blood in your stool! Better safe than sorry.

Peachy
Heh, I'm really freaked out by those toilets with sort of a "landing zone". It's... weird. Crazy Germans :p

Generally, if it feels somehow ineresting... I'll check. Like, if it hurts or takes quite a bit of effort to get it out. And generally I turn around and see it as I'm about to flush anyway. So if anything untoward happens, I'll probably notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.