when you order, do you try different ones?

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I need to reorder some nappies for day time use. I want something about medium capacity. so that they hold a fair bit, but am also able to wear them out n about. there are so many to choose from. very confusing. I like the look of the kiddo little builders on the nru site. and others too.
just wondering what others do when ordering. do you tend to stick to what you know n trust. or do you like to try different ones? any good or bad experiences welcomed.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
ben0510 said:
I need to reorder some nappies for day time use. I want something about medium capacity. so that they hold a fair bit, but am also able to wear them out n about. there are so many to choose from. very confusing. I like the look of the kiddo little builders on the nru site. and others too.
just wondering what others do when ordering. do you tend to stick to what you know n trust. or do you like to try different ones? any good or bad experiences welcomed.
I experimented until I found my go to nappy.
Best way is to order a mix variety pack and a pack of your usual.. and experiment.
I would love to give you "pros" and "cons"
But each nappy fits differently depending on your body shape..
Unfortunately you have to keep looking !

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, tunafish and littleph0enix
I always have a little try of some thing different , but have settled on 3 brands

I don't have a go to diaper, I have a variety of ABU, Tykables, NrU, Bambino and several medical grade diapers. When a new diaper comes out here in the states I usually buy them......especially if they have really cute baby like prints.
In all honesty, I get a little annoyed when a new diaper is released over seas and I can't get my hands on them, (Kiddos Juniors for example. I really really want them both!! Also Plain and Simple baby blue by Dotty Diapers!!!)
I know Str8Ups aren't new but I'm definitely buying both blue and pink when Tykables stocks them.
I love going to one of my drawers and finding a variety of different diapers and having a choice of dressing for the moment. Same with going to my stash and picking out different diapers to stock in my drawers.

Last edited:
As someone who wears out of need and for fun, it tends to be a mix. I do tend to change it up with the fun ones, but I know what I like for day to day wear. At that point, like has been mentioned, it’s more about what works, fits, and costs best. If you are going to wear out and about during the day, that’s probably not the best time to try something new.

A new diaper might take time to get the fit right, and so might leak or need more readjusting sooner. It also might not be as comfortable as a stalwart favorite.

But for sure, experience all the options out there! Variety is the spice of life, as they say.

When I first had to start wearing full time, I try so many kinds diapers !!
I did finely did find some I like and comfy and very dependable.
As time gone bye I seen some cute pattern and solid colors one.
That I like wear now .....

parcelboy2 said:
I always have a little try of some thing different , but have settled on 3 brands
The same for me. :) I like to try new diapers or such which i only had one or two pieces but no full packet. But in the end, i have a few favorite brands like Tena.

Variety is the spice of life!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I’ve been extraordinarily lucky to find one brand and two nappies that work so perfectly for me in every way I‘m very disinclined to change because I don’t want to risk disappointment.

thanks for the replys. in the end I bought some kiddos little sailors from abdl factory. they were £2.00 cheaper than nru.

Reactions: Kittyinpink
Back