When you loose control, what words do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

barbie885

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I generally say Accident, but I'm curious what words others use.

To oneself? That may require a obscenity censorship filter?

To others, really my wife, I use a slew of phrases and euphemisms like 'I need to change', 'Can you cover for a moment?', 'I am a bit soggy', 'I need to fix my pants', 'I need to clean up', and 'sigh' which is more of a emotional sound/look that words.

At the doctors, it's more direct-indirect antecedents - accidents, bladder releases, voiding, etc. Odd that now that I write this, with my wife it's mainly consequents.

"accident" - but I do not reveal this to others ... at all.

I just tell my fiancee I need a change, however on the currently very rare occasion I have a bowel accident, I tell her I've had a very childish accident.

Today while waiting for my wife in the car; I got sick to my stomach and had a very bad BM into my diaper. After she got in from the dentist it was quite apparent what I did. So we drove about 60 miles to home with the windows down. Got home with the constant problem of continuing my earlier episode. My whole lower was sore. I got cleaned; however the rest of the day I can't do anything due to the rash. This sucks. I have a long drive tomorrow for a doctors appointment and hope everything will be okay. About 120 miles from here to the VA for the eye checkup, I'm not looking forward to the drive there and back.

When this happens at a store I try to stay down wind.

I guess it goes like the saying "Sh*t Happens".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DiaperLuver06 and philmydiaper
I generally call it an accident. Sometimes if I'm talking to my doctor I'll use the term "incontinence episode" to try to be more clear.

"I'll be right back." or "Accident"

Wife my wife I often use the term "issue" instead of accident. Or say I'm gonna take a shower and she knows what I mean. I also have a young child at home I keep my diaper dependency and other health issues as hidden as possible. She sees too much already.

Had a bowel blunder just this morning. Bladder blunders are more common for me.

I just call it an accident. Weather it is a pee accident or a poop accident. I am totally bladder and bowel incontinent due to a ruptured disc in my lower back and have accidents all the time.

I honestly wouldn't consider myself to have accidents, but there have been times that I have given myself glycerin enemas and have gone out on my ventures. I would say to myself "wow this feels great or awesome" I consider mine to be accidents on purpose. I will try my best to stay away from others that may detect the smell of a foul odor or as I say "wafting through the air" I do get very turned on from a good bowel movement and as many have said here ejaculated right in my diaper. But to say the words "oops I did it again" would be the most common for me.

jim100 can you not go to eye dr more close to you and get va to pay i hear Trump got that bill or act threw and done where are vets dont have to wait or drive so far to visit va

dwayne said:
jim100 can you not go to eye dr more close to you and get va to pay i hear Trump got that bill or act threw and done where are vets dont have to wait or drive so far to visit va
I think he may have meant Virginia not Veterans Administration,, but you have to ask him.

I just say "I've wet my self again"

Reactions: Slomo
barbie885 said:
I generally say Accident, but I'm curious what words others use.
"I'm 'Wet/Messy'"
or,,,
"Fuck this life..."

No points for originality, I'm sure.

Reactions: Bass
Usually when I notice it I think "I just peed". Given I have no control to begin with I can't say I just lost controll either. Nor can I call it an accident since I know it's going to happen and plan for it by wearing a diaper.

LeakingOut said:
"I'll be right back." or "Accident"
after seeing one of the terminator movies recently i misread that first bit as "I'll be back" in that voice o.o

myself: i keep it quiet, i just leave and change, or if i really need to say something i say "I"ll be back in a bit"

I don't really announce when I have an accident. So most of the time nothing. With my wife, if I have to say something (e.g. the other day I leaked badly onto the bed but she was still asleep when I left to work, so I texted her), I tell her I have peed myself.
If I have bowel accident I just say I go take a shower. She understands it.

In public I use the phrase I've got to make a call, at home I need to change or I've had an accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back