When would you time travel to as an ABDL?

GoodboyN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I was going to post in the stories forum but I wanted to get raw input from the masses. When would you time travel to and what's your diapered backstory?

I'm going to the 1400s as an AB who is quickly crowned king!

Reactions: longallsboy
1985 and 1991. NES and SNES.

Is this a one time thing or a reusable machine?

*eyeballs Goodnites XL and Attends best years*

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommy10, disabledinconben, AndyPandy and 3 others
I'm not really an adult baby as I don't wear diapers, although I do have Autism and ADHD and I act like a 4 1/2 year old emotionally and socially because I can't help myself and am unconsciously like that 98% of the time

That being said, I would most likely time travel back to somewhere between the beginning of 1979 to the start of summer in 1980. I was 2 1/2 to 4 years old during that time period. It was the best time of my life. I went to see my grandparents (then 59 and 62 years old, grandma and grandpa, respectively) and uncle (who was then about 30) every weekend with my parents. Sometimes my girl cousin with my aunt and uncle came down from Toronto, Canada to visit us on the West Coast of the USA. They moved permanently to where I live in summer 1980. She is only 2 months younger than me so it was nice when she'd show up.

Actually through my entire childhood and even teen / college years till I was in state university, I and my brother and my cousin visited our grandparents nigh every weekend. So yeah that was fun and I loved playing with them.

However, I did not enjoy my childhood, at least not at school from first grade onward, and maybe even from kindergarten onwards. I wasn't bullied by other kids until I was in 4th grade, maybe even closer to 5th grade. But the problem is that I was always being sent home from first to the end of third grade because I kept breaking classroom rules - usually "Follow Directions" or "Raise Hand To Talk". I was kind of doomed because I have Classic Autism and ADHD (although no one knew what Autism was back then) and I have a very poor attention span. Even now I do. And if you can't pay attention, how can you follow directions? When I was in Catholic school in 6th to 8th grade, I kept forgetting to do my homework all the time. I kept getting 30 minute after school detentions because I would get missing assignments and 3 missing assignments gave you a detention. I was worse at remembering to do my homework than even the first graders or kindergartners, and I was in 8th grade. This was in Fall 1989. I knew kindergartners who wore babyish looking dresses (there was no uniform for kindergartners, unlike first through eighth graders who did have a uniform) and T strap shoes or Mary Janes. I suspect even an actual preschooler would have been able to complete their homework more responsibly. Executive function is a real problem if you have ADHD, especially when combined with Autism. I can't even drive a car past 20 minutes even though I have a driver's license, that's how bad my attention span is. I got bullied too all the way from 4th grade to 11th grade and then in state university too.

So if I had a time machine, what time would I go to?

Well, either 1978-1980 when I was an actual preschooler when I didn't have all these problems and when we were the perfect little family (just my mom, dad, and I, before my brother was born in Fall 1980. Not that I don't like my brother. I love him and he is a great little brother who to me seems sometimes more like my big brother. But it was different slightly before my brother was born) and I was their darling 3 year old boy. I also loved the clothes (mostly overalls) and the cute burnt orange tie-lace leather shoes I wore.

Either that, or I wouldn't time travel at all and stay in the same time period, but would have made it so that I would have gotten growth attenuation and would have looked like and stayed the size of a 3 year old, albeit as a proportionate pituitary dwarf that looks like a 3 year old. My parents would adore me still and I could wear adorable long-alls, jon jons, and T strap Mary Jane buckle shoes like little boys wear in the Deep South like Alabama. And I wouldn't be bullied - who bullies someone who looks like a 4 year old? I'd be also able to ride children's rides at amusement parks because I'd be under the height limitation. And I could ride on Power Wheels cars.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodboyN
To illustrate the adorable shoes I wore as a toddler / preschooler, in 1979, this is one of the pair of shoes that I wore. This is a Buster Brown shoe from 1976 that has a shark imprint on the side of the shoe as you can see. The shoes have a wedge rubber sole an inch high. This was totally inspired by a 1975 movie about a shark called J A W S. My mom got this from a children's bootery that was an outlet that sold mostly just Jumping Jacks children's shoes and Buster Brown shoes. Because it was an outlet, it tended to have shoes that were 2-3 years old, which is why I was wearing a 1976 shoe in 1979. I probably wore a size 9 toddler at that point. I had the luck to find this shoe on the internet about a year ago and I - of course - bought it. It is a bigger size, for around a 6 year old, but nice to have. I wore this shoe to nursery school. And also, I had this other shoe made by Jumping Jacks that looked more like a saddle shoe, but it was in just one color - burnt orange. I call it burnt orange, but it was probably labeled as tan colored by Jumping Jacks, just as the shark shoe was labeled as tan by Buster Brown. Picture me wearing a blue baby coat, and under that, yellow cotton poly overalls, and these shoes. I probably looked so cute to everyone. Here we go with the shoes.

IMG_20221130_103909305~4.jpg

The other pair of the same shoe.

IMG_20221130_103922432~2.jpg

See how adorable it is?

IMG_20230320_120017267.jpg

Both shoes that I had (I am focusing on just the shoes so I cropped the photo)

29378673199930170821668195867806~5.jpg

The one I'm wearing in the photo above is the Jumping Jacks shoe. The Buster Brown shoe is on the carpet, worn out.

Actually though, I'd love to have a children's shoe company in Spain make me this burnt orange T strap shoe and pair that with some long-alls. So like something like this with this, but with the longall in primary plaid gingham. The style exactly like this longall though.

received_661259265497963 (1).jpeg

with these T strap shoes

B4UrShZA5Ci (2).jpg

That would be lovely

- longallsboy

LittleAndAlone said:

I remember the Nintendo games we had. Me and my brother had several games and played them. This was in 1988 to 1993. We had Super Mario Brothers (all of them; 1, 2 and 3), Castlevania 2, Rad Racer, Duck Hunt (from same cartridge as Super Mario Brothers 1), we borrowed Metroid from my close girl cousin my age who also had Nintendo. She also had Castlevania 1. I think we got all our Nintendo cartridges and our Nintendo device plugged into our TV from Toys R'Us.

It was really sad seeing Toys R'Us close down 5 years ago. So many memories....

- longallsboy

Reactions: ReluctantAdult
longallsboy said:
I'm not really an adult baby as I don't wear diapers
i don't think you have to wear diapers to be an adult baby. it's a thing that many adult babies enjoy, but not everyone may have access to them. as far as i'm concerned, if you mentally regress to being a baby or toddler, that's all you need to be an adult baby.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: disabledinconben, GoodboyN, ReluctantAdult and 3 others
The late Cretaceous Period. That way if a big terrifying dinosaur scars the shit out of me, I'm protected.😂
I jock but dinosaurs would be cool to see.

• Wow
In 2070, assuming the current low birth rate keeps going. I suspect incontinence will be much more widespread by then, and incontinence products will also probably be more evolved. Not sure if evolved automatically means better, but I’m willing to risk it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: disabledinconben, GoodboyN and Tomtomthedl
LittleAndAlone said:

LittleAndAlone said:

In my mind and fantasies, the time machine has always been reusable with unlimited potential.

GoodboyN said:
In my mind and fantasies, the time machine has always been reusable with unlimited potential.
The real question is can you kill baby Hitler. I'd wait till he was a teenager and not feel bad about it.

I wouldn't time travel. Avaliability now, as well as my ability to actually buy abdl stuff, has never been better.

fullhouse6325 said:
as far as i'm concerned, if you mentally regress to being a baby or toddler, that's all you need to be an adult baby.
Yeah. Most people here are very diaper focused (myself included!) but the whole AB/Little spectrum includes a lot lot more than diaps.

• Wow
Reactions: SalemRose and longallsboy
I would be to bring younger me into the present and raise him myself so the abusive drug addict mother wouldn't cause so many problems for him. I'm sure he would also love the current Goodnites with prints a lot more than the plain white ones I wore as a kid. That might even prevent him from becoming an abdl in the first place. Also, so many issues with the timeline and the morals of kidnapping a kid even if it is me. Weird to think about.

Reactions: I12BLittle89
1985 to get a fresh box of Pampers, so I could know with certainty the smell of the perfume they used.

Reactions: Babyjohn57, MetalDan86 and longallsboy
fullhouse6325 said:
i don't think you have to wear diapers to be an adult baby. it's a thing that many adult babies enjoy, but not everyone may have access to them. as far as i'm concerned, if you mentally regress to being a baby or toddler, that's all you need to be an adult baby.

I am not sure if I totally necessarily agree with you on that, because if that really was the case, then there likely could be millions (and maybe tens of millions) of people who are Autistic, have Down Syndrome, or any developmental disabilities that would make them "adult babies" when they would have never thought of themselves as such. Where would the dividing line be?

"if you mentally regress to being a baby or a toddler, that's all you need to be an adult baby"

How about people with Autism like me who act like a child 99% of the time because they can't help themselves?? How about if you never had any adult maturity to start with? I mean I know lots of people with Autism who are emotionally and socially like 7 to 11 year olds. That isn't even unusual among Autism, even for college graduates to be at that level. Is my friend who lives in Chicago who has Autism an "adult baby"? How about if you are something like Brooke Greenberg, the girl who sadly passed away when she was 20 years old and still looked like a baby and slept in a crib? I have a friend with an intellectual disability in her late 50s who likes children's shows like Barney. She can talk coherently and speaks just fine, but intellectually, she's like a 10 year old. I obviously can write coherent paragraphs, but that doesn't mean all that much either. Some children who are actual preschoolers can type fine using a computer or a tablet before they even go to kindergarten. I know a 9 year old kid with Autism in the Carolinas and he could type on his laptop before he even went to kindergarten. He is very smart and knows all the capitals and geography and the flags, but emotionally and socially he is sometimes more like a 2 year old. I'm in my mid 40s and I'm emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 year old, and I know a lot of former teachers and college instructors who would say that about me after having had me in their class for a semester or even two semesters. Sometimes you can tell I'm Autistic almost immediately. Somehow, I don't like the direction of thought this is going in.

- longallsboy

ArchtopK said:
1985 to get a fresh box of Pampers, so I could know with certainty the smell of the perfume they used.

As for as 1985, in my case --- or to get some nice children's T strap leather shoes that were worn by a girl classmate, purchase them new at a children's shoe store and me wearing them with overalls or long-alls and kneesocks. 💜💜💜 I was in third grade then, so I wasn't beyond the limit of children's clothes or shoes back then at all. I was kind of tall for my age (4 feet 6 inches probably then), bit my shoe size was like a growing child's 2 or 3 back then. They made T strap shoes in all sorts of colors back then too - dark red, light black, blue, even tan (what I lovingly call "burnt orange"), etc. There were lots of children's shoe companies in the USA back then, in the good old days. There used to be plenty of kids wearing T strap shoes and Mary Janes and double buckle T strap shoes when I was a child. Even when I was in college in the late 1990s, there were at least 15 companies making T strap shoes. Now there are only 2. And one of them makes them in Vietnam actually. There are a handful of children's shoe companies in SPAIN that make higher quality leather T strap shoes. But that's about it. There are still little girls - and little boys even - wearing T strap shoes in Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, and the Carolinas; boys often with their long-alls. But most of the rest in the country north of the Mason Dixon line, forget it. Where I live, I know virtually no children's shoe stores that carry T strap shoes or even Mary Janes anymore. I haven't seen even a little girl wear a T strap shoes with an actual buckle in my area for 17 years. The shoe style has completely gone the way of the dodo in my area.

- longallsboy

Last edited:
2002, just to get some Pampers Baby-Dry and Pull-Ups.

200 years into the future.

could I time travel in age rather than time? or quantum leap style?

giant babies quantum-leaping would explain a great many things in the world as of late. might be onto something there.

• Haha
Reactions: GoodboyN and todderhr
Back