When Will We Get New Northshore Supreme Lite Colors?

PaSS said:
...I think your MegaMax with a ABDL print might get me to buy a case down the road...
This would make me a bit sad, actually. There are TONS of ABDL prints available, but there aren't any "grown up" options available. I really like the idea of being able to wear something other than white all the time (or very medical looking) but have no desire for rainbow pony furry anime prints. Something with simple colors has a lot of appeal to me. I think it would be great if they simply came with colored wings and white cores (vice versa). Or something that better replicates common underwear patterns.

Reactions: PullupAndy and RedPandaDL
Llayden said:
This would make me a bit sad, actually. There are TONS of ABDL prints available, but there aren't any "grown up" options available. I really like the idea of being able to wear something other than white all the time (or very medical looking) but have no desire for rainbow pony furry anime prints. Something with simple colors has a lot of appeal to me. I think it would be great if they simply came with colored wings and white cores (vice versa). Or something that better replicates common underwear patterns.
You are right, there are lots of ABDL prints already which is one reason we are prioritizing the solid colors first. If we add ABDL prints, it would always be in addition to the standard colors and would not replace them.

• Love
Reactions: Llayden
NorthShoreAdam said:
If we add ABDL prints, it would always be in addition to the standard colors and would not replace them.
Again...YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!! Thank you!

Llayden said:
Hey... I totally get you. I love the idea for solid colors or more adult colors. I said it in the past when they first released the supreme lite. I love the idea. However, when my little side is craving diaper time. He expects a bulky and squishy diaper. Something that Northshore have done fairly well with the MegaMax. I was was just curious if they were sticking to the older crowd or if they ever planned to go to the abdl realm. To hear they are planning a print diaper down the road is awesome for my little side! But also the fact they have colors coming out suits my big side when he's wanting to play around as well.

Finally, in no way would I want the company to stop focusing on their audience. At this time it seems like they have built an audience behind the colored diapees :)

NorthShoreAdam said:
You are right, there are lots of ABDL prints already which is one reason we are prioritizing the solid colors first. If we add ABDL prints, it would always be in addition to the standard colors and would not replace them.
Quick request beyond the print diapers. maybe pastel colors (blue, pink, purple)? Just a thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
I am very excited about the blue megamax, will they be the same dark blue as the lites? Either way I hope that what I have lasts til the blue ones come available since the megamax has pretty much become my primary diaper. Also I would love to see a printed northshore brief but not something abdl specific, maybe something a little more adult looking like the elusive Fab sense city print.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
KenworthW900b said:
I am very excited about the blue megamax, will they be the same dark blue as the lites? Either way I hope that what I have lasts til the blue ones come available since the megamax has pretty much become my primary diaper. Also I would love to see a printed northshore brief but not something abdl specific, maybe something a little more adult looking like the elusive Fab sense city print.
Yes, similar dark blue to Supreme Lites.

NorthShoreAdam said:
We have no problem releasing our own ABDL prints at some point. It's not a priority right now as we prefer to focus on solid colors first. Plus we already have Crinklz and Dotty Pony briefs which customers seem to like quite a bit. We want to add more variety for all categories so I'd expect we'll add to our ABDL prints as well sooner or later.
Are there currently any theme ideas for an ABDL print going around?

Will cloth backed ever get colors or is that not technologically feasible?

I'm sorry, but I don't care for the label "ABDL" Diapers. It needs a better title.

I vote for the more grown up diapers i was in love with the look of rearz all black but the fit sucked they are way to long for me so to see the mega max in black would be a dream. I also thought camo would be nice maybe a pink camo for girls

DanielW said:
I still vote ORANGE for a new color :)
Pumpkin Spice diapers?

RedPandaDL said:
Will cloth backed ever get colors or is that not technologically feasible?
It's feasible. We'd like to add variety to all our produts but have to prioritize our efforts.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Back