when will it stop snowing???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
the snow has been coming down like crazy down here in Washington, we have had prolly like 3 feet so far but it has been a hassle getting around in it

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Give me some, I'd love to have some snow. We only get slurry and not even that right now. It's 7C here right now.

BabyDemon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wish it were snowing instead of raining here in Michigan.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I wish it were raining instead of snowing here in NORTHERN FREAKIN ONTARIO. I shovelked the driveway, went to work for 5 hours, and then had to shovel the driveway again. We have so much snow the city is unequiped to handle it. They may have to cart it all off somewhere because it's taking up too much room.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
Hey it's stop snowing just south of you in Oregon just plain rain, helping to clear the streets of ice and starting to melt it too. Only chance of additional snow above 500 ft.

It's been too much for us in the Pacific Northwest for 2 weeks. Let's just hope we don't have any floods now.

dprdinky

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
The problem is, particularly in the Pacific Northwest, no one expects it to snow as much as it has the past couple of weeks, let alone at all. Therefore cities and most state roads get lost in the shuffle of getting clear roads. They can anticipate it at higher elevations but not down below 500 ft. It becomes just unbearable to get around, plus very few people know how to drive in snow. So everyone is told not to drive, even with only 1 to 2 inches. There's places that normally don't get snow at all with now over 18 inches of the stuff.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
WHEN WILL IT START SNOWING NON STOP HERE??? I mean come on man, were supposed to have a whole sh--ton of snow this year, and instead it goes straight to you guys. Come on man, you gotta admit there is fun to be had in the snow.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wish it were raining instead of snowing here in NORTHERN FREAKIN ONTARIO. I shovelked the driveway, went to work for 5 hours, and then had to shovel the driveway again. We have so much snow the city is unequiped to handle it. They may have to cart it all off somewhere because it's taking up too much room.

That's how you're supposed to do it though. Imagine if you HADN'T shoveled before you went to work. It would have been even worse...It's better to do a little bit atta time, then to do the whole shabang at once.

It's funny, you'd never think how much you could learn about life from maintaining the amount of snow in your driveway. :smile1:

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
WHEN WILL IT START SNOWING NON STOP HERE???

My sentiments exactly living here in southern MD!:frown: Haven't had a decent (>12") snow in nearly nine years. If a good storm does form, the air doesn't stay cold long enough to sustain all snow. Usually ends up with sleet, freezing rain, and all rain before it ends leaving a crunchy, slushy mess behind. No fun at all to play in that!:sad:

~Pramrider

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been shoveling every day this week.
It was snowing hard today and I'm sick of it.
Even my cousin's truck got stuck
Apparently this is one of the snowiest Decembers Wisconsin has EVER seen.
I hate snow so much.

Oh did I mention it's supposed to rain this weekend?
All those snow mounds that are at least 3-7 feet high will turn to ice.
I don't like Winter.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Share the snow when I go back to school. It would be very much appreciated! *nods*

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
We had the most snow I have ever seen in my life over Christmas; well over a couple feet in total which is very rare for the Northwest. It was pretty sweet. It has pretty much been snowing here on and off for a week and a half, but now it's finally turning into the more seasonal rain. Oh well, it was kind of nice while it lasted, but it sure makes getting anywhere difficult.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
It's sonowing like crazy here before Christmas in Barrie, Ontario but it melted when we got a warm front and rain. But it has been snowing here like crazy and I don't mind a freaking bit of it, lmao!

D

daria7483

Um, hello, jealous! I live in freakin' Virginia. Even having gone to school in the more mountainous southwestern part of the state, I've never seen more than maybe 10 inches of snow (not counting man made snow at the ski resorts) in my life. I don't think it has snowed on Christmas since I was 6, and in Virginia Beach this Christmas, where I visited my mom, it was around 55 or 60 degrees. Although we did get a walk on the beach out of it.

Lone_Wolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The snow will not stop, it will be a new ice age now let's all adapt.
-I love the snow-

Status
Not open for further replies.