when wearing in public goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
im on the side of the law in this one......although i wanted to point out a few things......a woman can walk around in most places in a bathing suit....she can stand on the corner of a street holding up a sign advertising a charity car wash dressed in just a bathing suit...guys can walk around in a pair of shorts and no shirt...no problem....a baby and toddler can walk around in a diaper and a tee shirt or just a diaper...no problem....but you walk around in just your underwear society has decided that that constitutes indecent exposure....and if you as an adult walk around in just a diaper you are guilty of the same and deemed not right in the head....i guess part of living in a civilized society means you have to follow the laws of the land even if some of them are based off double standards and suspect logic....im dual incontinent and i wear diapers because i need to...but i also like to wear too...society's logic is that i would want to keep that fact of my life private and hidden and most days that logic is true....i have had many embarrassing experiences going back to when i was in elementary school but you know what there are some days where i wish i could just walk around in the diaper....but then i return to reality and realize my fantasies are foolish based off what society had deemed to be innapropriate for adults who are cursed and have to wear diapers...babies and toddlers are cute in just their diapers but then we grow up.....thats life....but anyhow the guy chose to walk around in just his diaper and then told the cop off...he chose to piss off a person that had the ability to arrest him and who already suspected he was crazy based off the fact he was walking in public in just a diaper....and had violated a law in the process...

I couldn't have said it any better, and couldn't agree more.

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Remember, when you're talking to someone that gets off on bullying people, is a cum stain on the dress of society, and also has a badge, uniform, and gun, you don't talk back. You stroke their ego and hope they go the fuck away.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Remember, when you're talking to someone that gets off on bullying people, is a cum stain on the dress of society, and also has a badge, uniform, and gun, you don't talk back. You stroke their ego and hope they go the fuck away.

This.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
This guy was clearly imprudent. Probably drunk. Probably also deluded by the existence of an internet-based abdl community into thinking that there is more acceptance for all this than there actually is, by a veyr long chalk indeed.

If I wear out I always have a t shirt and trousers or overalls (dungarees) on top. If people want to peek at the waistband and see a hint of plastic panties then so be it, but no way would I walk around without anything on toop of the panties at all!

There was a thread on here a while ago in which one of us was talking about how they were wearing and driving in their car, got pulled over, and enjoyed being searched by the police. I would not enjoy that kind of experience. Because the way this community is seen by wider society, being stopped and searched by the cops is one step away from prosecution and compulsory therapy, or a stay in an asylum. Or worst of all jail. ... I'm perfectly happy to have people think my backside looks a bit large, omg even padded!!. I don't mind what assumptions they make about me, as long as they don't think I am forcing my sexual identity on them. Unhappy to think anyone feels they've been forced to see something they shouldn't have.

Last edited:

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
wearing diapers openly in public is asking for trouble and no smart person mouthes off to a cop.

AnnBabygurl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Other
He really shouldn't have said that. He was wondering if he was ok. That remark was just plain mean and rude! No wonder he was arrested! Something like that stays with you forever and you are labeled as a sex offender... yes even for indecent exposure.

That was just mean saying that to him!

robbiet69

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
First off, if he landed in a psych ward, there must be much more to this story.

The legal and community standards of what constitutes indecent exposure vary considerably, and depend on the context in which the exposure takes place. These standards have varied over time.

Mouthing off to a cop is probably not the smartest thing to do and may well lead to some kind of "charge" as revenge, but as told in the OP, is not against the law. Not sure where that took place but here in Maine wearing underwear, bikini, or a diaper in public is legal. Even topless women in public is legal. only exposure of genitalia would get you in trouble.

My take on it however is this- Just because you can, does not mean you should.

ThatOneGuy95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
First off, if he landed in a psych ward, there must be much more to this story.

The legal and community standards of what constitutes indecent exposure vary considerably, and depend on the context in which the exposure takes place. These standards have varied over time.

Mouthing off to a cop is probably not the smartest thing to do and may well lead to some kind of "charge" as revenge, but as told in the OP, is not against the law. Not sure where that took place but here in Maine wearing underwear, bikini, or a diaper in public is legal. Even topless women in public is legal. only exposure of genitalia would get you in trouble.

My take on it however is this- Just because you can, does not mean you should.

Agreed. There must be a tad more to the story.

lonnie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being arrested for indecent exposure is a far stretch of the imagination, however being arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior is more than likely the charges brought apond him.

BabyZidane

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
i would go outside with nothing but my boxers no shirt or anything i dont know what that cops problem was though, like who cares who wears what at 2 am

RalieghFhang

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Well I don't think it was the remark. Technically it was indecent exposure. Plain and simple.

EDIT:

We have a thing for the improv troupe I was in "If you wouldn't say or do it in front of your grandma don't do it on stage"
I think that's fair to apply to public...

My grandma is blind...

(LOL, not really, just thought that'd be funny. x3)

K

Kratos

I'm going to side with the law on this one. He should've been wearing shorts, and not acting like a jackass. He probably would've got in trouble if he was wearing tighty wighties and being a jackass. It's not because of the diaper, it because he didn't have pants, shorts, or boxers (look like shorts in the distance) and talked back to the cop.

D

davisthewolf

the police code for indecent exposure is 311, which is why the band 311 is called 311. apperently before they became a band one of their friends decided to go skinny dipping in a public pool and yeah got arrested for indecent exposure. the band thought this was funny and named their band that, even though it has nothing to do with their music. just felt like sharing cuz i like the band and this thread reminded me of them

Status
Not open for further replies.