when wearing in public goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doppelganger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I read this story about a guy who was arrested wearing diapers. He was just taking a walk around his neighborhood at 2:00 in the morning, and since it was hot, and there was no one around, he wore just a tshirt and a diaper. A cop pulls up and asks what he's doing. He tells the cop he's just taking a walk. The cop sees the diaper and asks if he has a problem, to which he responds, "Yeah, I got a problem with nosy cops who don't mind their own business." That comment got him arrested for indecent exposure, and two weeks in the psych ward.

Just thought that was weird and wanted to hear what you think.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Not weird, I mean damn wear some pants. I don't feel any sympathy for him.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
to this I would ask: would a woman taking a walk wearing a tshirt and a pair of underwear get arrested?
diapers are essentially just another kind of underwear. if he went out in a Tshirt and boxers would it have been the same result?

Although, you never talk back to a cop that just makes you dumb.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I assume if he didn't make a dumb ass remark to a person that puts his life on the line daily, there wouldn't be a problem.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Well I don't think it was the remark. Technically it was indecent exposure. Plain and simple.

EDIT:

We have a thing for the improv troupe I was in "If you wouldn't say or do it in front of your grandma don't do it on stage"
I think that's fair to apply to public...

Shandri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Whether or not he was in fact guilty of indecent exposure depends on several things, most notably his country/state.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
if he said that to a cop, i'm not surprised that he got arrested... also, considering that i guess it really is indecent exposure after all, they have every right to arrest him.

GundamMeister7

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well I don't think it was the remark. Technically it was indecent exposure. Plain and simple.

EDIT:

We have a thing for the improv troupe I was in "If you wouldn't say or do it in front of your grandma don't do it on stage"
I think that's fair to apply to public...

my Grandma has alzheimers so it really dosent matter what I do in front of her.

Ok ok I get the analogy and It sounds like good advice.

waslost1234abc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
im on the side of the law in this one......although i wanted to point out a few things......a woman can walk around in most places in a bathing suit....she can stand on the corner of a street holding up a sign advertising a charity car wash dressed in just a bathing suit...guys can walk around in a pair of shorts and no shirt...no problem....a baby and toddler can walk around in a diaper and a tee shirt or just a diaper...no problem....but you walk around in just your underwear society has decided that that constitutes indecent exposure....and if you as an adult walk around in just a diaper you are guilty of the same and deemed not right in the head....i guess part of living in a civilized society means you have to follow the laws of the land even if some of them are based off double standards and suspect logic....im dual incontinent and i wear diapers because i need to...but i also like to wear too...society's logic is that i would want to keep that fact of my life private and hidden and most days that logic is true....i have had many embarrassing experiences going back to when i was in elementary school but you know what there are some days where i wish i could just walk around in the diaper....but then i return to reality and realize my fantasies are foolish based off what society had deemed to be innapropriate for adults who are cursed and have to wear diapers...babies and toddlers are cute in just their diapers but then we grow up.....thats life....but anyhow the guy chose to walk around in just his diaper and then told the cop off...he chose to piss off a person that had the ability to arrest him and who already suspected he was crazy based off the fact he was walking in public in just a diaper....and had violated a law in the process...

B

Butterfly Mage

I have no sympathy for this guy. It's not any hotter to wear a pair of lightweight shorts over a diaper. This is the kind of crap that makes the ABDL community look like freaks.The regular people who read about it will think that all ABDL people are like that, even though we are not.

Role
  1. Private
This, in Seattle for example public nudity is not indecent exposure, you only have to cover up if an officer receives complaints. Granted, you will receive them if you are walking through the downtown, but there are numerous parks and waterfront areas that are considered unofficial nudist spots precisely because of the cities indecent exposure laws.

It is also why we have things like nude cyclists events.

waslost1234abc

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
This, in Seattle for example public nudity is not indecent exposure, you only have to cover up if an officer receives complaints. Granted, you will receive them if you are walking through the downtown, but there are numerous parks and waterfront areas that are considered unofficial nudist spots precisely because of the cities indecent exposure laws.

liberal state equals liberal laws....i love seattle specifically because anything goes....well almost anything....its also easier to be gay and open in seattle....
btw i love the solstice parade.....and quite some time ago i was working at a mcdonalds and a drunk nude bycyclist came through the drive through and tried to order food....it was awwesome....he thought we were a arby's lol

Iggy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
  4. Private
I don't necessarily see this as indecent but it's not like I know the whole story here. Other things could have happened. I do not see how someone being "reasonable" would end up in a psych ward for something that is not classified as an illness to begin with. So I feel like there's a very big missing piece to this story.

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
No sympathies. That guy should've put on some shorts and not back-talked to a cop. Plain and simple. I don't agree with the psych ward, but, hey diaper+being an ass = loopy home in the minds of most people.

This isn't helping to convince me that I'm not the only sane person left.

I've been considering moving to Seattle for a long time. Fog, rain, nudists, Sakura-Con... damn I love the West Coast.

Zephy

Moderated
Role
  1. Private
Where I live women don't even need to wear shirts... I prefer it here. :tongueout:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
This person needs his/her head examined...It is easy to wear a diaper and pp"s in public if you slip a pair of sweat pants over them.....Seems to me , no-body is the wiser................THINK , before you DO...!!!!!!!

kwisy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Carer
He is a fucking dumb-ass for that, that's why our community gets a bad rep.

mtdl84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Thats sounds like a story ive hurd before, Is there a link to it?

B

Butterfly Mage

Thats sounds like a story ive hurd before, Is there a link to it?

This kind of story probably happens several times per year.

I get a handful of indecent exposure cases each year at work (as opposed to the CDS Possession cases I get every friggin' day). It's almost always a man that is charged. And his first question is usually "you're not going to tell my wife about this, are you?"

I haven't had a ABDL indecent exposure case yet, thankfully.

Taki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
It's weird and people probably don't want to see it but I can't help but find it hypocritical. Seeing as women get away with shorts that practically show all. That and thongs/speedos aren't illegal. It's not streaking. It's weird... but I don't see how it's illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.