• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

When wearing a diaper, little trouble "fitting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello, as a new member, I figured I'd ask a question to some of the male members of the community, which is most I'm guessing. When you wear your diapers do you ever have trouble fitting in them because your dong get's in the way? Diapers are a very sexual thing for me, as well as a regression thing, but I can't help but get a boner when I put them on, which can sometimes result in a mess. Does anyone else ever have problems like this?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When that happens to me I just wait for myself to settle back down then I diaper up "properly".

DotDotDot

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've always wondered about that. When I had access to them a few years ago I'd have to wait 5-10 minutes for it to calm down.

But usually as soon as I'd remember I had one it would become a problem again.

Role
Diaper Lover
I never get hard any more when putting a diaper on. I dunno, I guess I desensitized myself to it.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
If this happens when I am diapering myself, I will normally just leave it in the up position, then later re adjust through one of the leg gathers.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
I've gotten so used to putting one on that I don't get a boner anymore. It takes time and practice.

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
just kinda lay back and think of something else. most easily being the most unsexually appealing though you have. then just proceed on diapering yourself.

S

soren456

It's just a fact of life. :educate:

It also reflects exactly why I'm pulling a diaper between my legs, and bringing it up, and adjusting it, and taping it at the waist, and . . . .

(Pardon me a moment. . . . :D)

It subsides soon enough, then I just adjust the tapes.

If it didn't happen, I'd be worried.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It's just a fact of life. :educate:

It also reflects exactly why I'm pulling a diaper between my legs, and bringing it up, and adjusting it, and taping it at the waist, and . . . .

(Pardon me a moment. . . . :D)

It subsides soon enough, then I just adjust the tapes.

If it didn't happen, I'd be worried.
Well sometimes some people don't want to do that. You got to recall that for some of us it wasn't always sexual.

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other, Private
It relies on timing. I have settled myself to not get a boner if I intend to pee in one so I can adjust. A little harder if I intend to mess and not a big deal if intended to create an orgasm. I use huggies pullups so I have had to time myself while removing all of my clothes off ( shirts are no fun) and get a pullup from my stash. It takes practice. Don't get too excited.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I get my diaper ready, and then read or play games for a couple minutes until it's calm again. Then, I point it straight down, and put on the diaper quickly before it can rise much again.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
I've gotten so used to putting one on that I don't get a boner anymore. It takes time and practice.
Same here lol. But when i do i can usualy just force it to go where i need it to go and then diaper normaly, however im not total sure that thats good for me lol.

Role
Diaper Lover
I just point it up by default, if you wear your diaper tight enough, then, nothing bad happens, I still stand by it is the better position, but you have to switch to get full diaper usage.

Kiwi_Sin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I still have this issue when I pop one on, so I tend to point up and diaper up, then after a while it goes down and I arrange my self to feel comfortable, and if the same issue happens again I flick it back up.
I just like to make sure its down if I am about to wet as yeah the bed got a little wet due to a leak above the band :S

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I'm sure I've seen this discussion before.. but I have not yet been acquainted with the OP. The conclusion of the last discussion was to buy a size larger than you would normally get if you can't keep the excitement down. After a few times, the excitement will get a bit lower. But, if you're always going to see it as a sexual thing, don't hope for it to change

Status
Not open for further replies.