When was the last time you used the toilet since going 24/7?

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ever since you decided to wear diapers 24/7, when was the last time that you used the toilet? Could it be 5 years ago, last year, a few months ago or as recently as today? For me, the last time I used the toilet was last weekend when I was with my parents at their house, because I had to pee so bad, but I didn't have diapers with me. I've been wearing diapers mostly 24/7 since the end of last month, except when I'm exercising or with my family.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Last time was when I was at my parents, so about a month ago. I try to avoid the potty monsters.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Last time had diarrhea around the holiday... Was changing out of messy diaper and showering off and couldn't wait to get fresh diaper on / didn't want to put it on just to immediately mess it.

Only other normal time don't use diaper is messing in close company that don't want to make a stink around / deal with cleanup. Either bio-family or when at event are two examples, but that's the exception. Usually subconsciously hold #2 until at home, but multi day things necessitate releasing before getting there, lol.

rileyroo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've been wearing diapers 24/7 for over 8 years now. I can probably count on both hands the number of times I've used the toilet since I started wearing full-time. Most of the time when I used a toilet was at medical appointment when I wasn't wearing a diaper.

The last time I used a toilet was about two years ago when I was preparing for a colonoscopy. After the first diaper change, I decided it was just too much trouble to change after every time I had to go. If you've ever had to prep for a colonoscopy you know what I mean. So I just put a pull-up on which I was able to slip down every time I had to run to the restroom.

I even wore a pull-up to the colonoscopy appointment and brought a diaper to change into for the trip home. I think the nurse who was prepping me for the procedure noticed the diaper because after taking off the pull-up, I needed to run to the restroom for a #1. The nurse showed me where the restroom was and said, "If you need a Depends there is a stock of them in there that you can use. We are pretty used to them around here."

Reactions: richieboy

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear full time but I still use the potty. I need to save money, also Ive started becoming slightly incontinent and I know if I just use diapers full time I’ll probably go full incon.

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
I usually end up trying to use the potty for #2, though often that is not gonna happen. The last time I stood in front of a potty to pee was probably 2 months ago.

Monkeypuzzler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't do #2 in my nappy as I don't like the cleanup but last time I wee'd in a toilet was around 2000 or 2001.

Jackieinwbpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i only use it when I have bathroom issues that would have me using a lot of diapers. I'll use a pull up for wettinn and toilet when i can for BM.

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
About 7 years if you don’t count the occasional urine dribble when I’m in the shower.

Last edited: