When was the last time you remember being changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landingxray

Est. Contributor
Do you guys remember the last time you guys were being changed? What were your stories?

I do, but I've been changed about as much as an adult as I was as a child.

Last time I remember being changed before being potty-trained? I don't remember ever being changed. In fact, I remember almost nothing about that time in my life.

Last time I was changed since being potty-trained? Never - although in this case it is because I have never had any one other than myself change me.

landingxray said:
Do you guys remember the last time you guys were being changed? What were your stories?

Not really the last time, I've been changing myself for so many years...

But I remember once me and my family were shopping and I had a bm. I was probably like 9 or 10, still found cleaning up bm's gross and nausiating so my mother is the one who changed me at that age, I don't think the bm was finished cause while she was changing I started going again........ Ugh, I felt terrible. Luckily the diaper was only half way taken off and it caught it but it was so dam embarrassing.

You have a loving mother. Damn, BM

landingxray said:
You have a loving mother. Damn, BM

Yeah, I just wish I learnt to change when I was smaller, she was my true friend at time, so many times she helped me out I'm just so grateful. I hope I get to return the favor.

I get changed sometimes. So far, there have only been two people I feel comfortable doing it. I've had a few other offers and they were all from people I liked but didn't quite feel the proper sense to accept. So far, although I really enjoy those changes, I don't desire getting changed just to have it done. I like it when it's an expression of something between me and someone I care about. It doesn't have to be romantic but the feelings are important to me. I've changed more than I've been changed by and that's fine with me.

I remember only one time being changed as a kid. I don't remember how old I was but I think I was 3. I got changed and then just ran off to the other room to play. Surprisingly I remember that very well from that long ago.

The last time I was changed in diapers would have been almost 34-33 years ago in the 1980's and yes I can clearly remember being in diapers as a baby/toddler until I was almost 3 years of age I also remember the layout of my baby nursary which I slept in and even the white wooden cott with the baby Mobil above my head and the fisher price toys on the sides with the small vanity mirror.

And nowadays the fact I am wearing diapers again reminds me of my youth and that's not a bad thing because I am still young as I am 36 years of age although I do regress yo being a toddler at nights because of the fact my body and psychology is one of a small child in a adult's body.

I like the fact that due to my disabilities I will be going into care next year and very possibly going back to wearing diapers full-time something that I haven't been in since I was just a baby in arms in the 1980's.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

I clearly remember being helped in to my night time nappies and plastic pants during my childhood because I was a nightly bedwetter.

There's nobody right now I'd say I'd be comfortable getting changed by. But then again I'm not a very social person. Maybe if I find an accepting SO.

I don't think changing myself as an adult counts, so I'll just tell you the last time someone changed me as a kid.

I was five years old (about to turn six) and I was almost out of diapers. I was at my cousin's house when I crapped inside my underwear. So my dad had to clean me up and I was put back in diapers until my 6th birthday.

I was last changed on Tuesday, in the family restroom of a shopping mall near where I live.

When my nanny and I walked out, there were two mothers changing their babies at the adjacent changing tables.

In the hospital is the last time someone changed me.

I remember being changed once from when I was little. I remember being in a diaper laying down in the living room on a mat and mom telling me to lift up my legs so she can pull the diaper away from under me and replace it with the new one. That's the only change I really remember and I don't vividly remember it either. I only remember that it was a diaper change.

Ahh what do we actually remember and are those memories real is a better question.
Personally, I can't remember ever getting changed as a baby. I do remember pulling my diaper down for some odd reason. However, now I have to question whether or not that is a real memory or a false one. I certainly wouldn't trust the memory simply because I am an AB/DL.

I don't remember anything about being a baby/toddler in a diaper, let alone getting changed. Apparently I was completely potty trained before I was three.

Although, in the recent past, I was hospitalized for an unrelated issue and ended up getting diapered to prevent leaks. The nurses changed me. It was somewhat embarrassing at the time, but mostly comforting knowing that I would get the care I needed even while in such a gross state.

About five months ago for me. I went in for a surgery and had my diaper taken off with a catheter put in. When i woke up from a surgery a nurse put a new diaper on me.

I was probably about 2 years old, my mom still had that hair that was really thick, I think it was a huggies or a pampers, I remember playing with the tape and sticking it on my leg, it was similar to how band aids of the time were (not unlike attends waistband version today) but that's the best story I can muster recounting, haven't been changed as an adult, though I've seen some babyfurs changed (not big on the idea of someone else changing me if I can avoid it).

Before being potty-trained, it was probably when I was about two and a half to three years old; it was nothing out of the ordinary, I just happen to have a memory of that particular change. And since becoming a DL, I've always changed myself; I've never had others do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back