The musical wounder of ADISC!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
  5. Other
It was 3 months ago, that something I regret happened. A former friend who lost her mind, supposedly over me, set my stage on fire during the fall festival show I was playing at. Did my rejecting her romantic relationship request put the nail in the coffin for her delicate mind? I don't know. She was once a good friend, a bit odd, but still a good friend. I taught her the world of PC gaming, and she fell in love with me. I only wanted to be friends. Anyways, she was found mentally unstable, and sent to a high-security mental hospital. I feel like I made her loose her mind.

Fast forward to today...I just got a call from my friend from high school. They released her! Some lawyer 'circumstantial situation' BS. I can guarantee 3 months of treatment is not enough time for her. She was obsessive, and quite frankly...scary. She would say things that would terrify me, and I don't scare easy. I am very scared for my safety. The local police have assured me my safety since she will be in her parents custody as a dependent. But, I'm still screwed! I got a message on my phone from what is I assume a burner saying: "Miss me Sweetie ;) ? I'm looking forward to having some fun!" I know it's her. She is the only one who calls me Sweetie. It's a D.r. Who reference, she knows I love that show. I've decided to stay at home for a few days.

If this keeps up, I might have to move. But where would I go? I can't take the guilt and fear combo anymore! I wish I had given her the love she wanted. Maybe she would still be stable, but that wouldn't have worked for me. She was unstable and was scary in my standards.

Thanks for hearing me out...

You should also change your phone number.

Fireband said:
It was 3 months ago, that something I regret happened. A former friend who lost her mind, supposedly over me, set my stage on fire during the fall festival show I was playing at. Did my rejecting her romantic relationship request put the nail in the coffin for her delicate mind? I don't know. She was once a good friend, a bit odd, but still a good friend. I taught her the world of PC gaming, and she fell in love with me. I only wanted to be friends. Anyways, she was found mentally unstable, and sent to a high-security mental hospital. I feel like I made her loose her mind.

Fast forward to today...I just got a call from my friend from high school. They released her! Some lawyer 'circumstantial situation' BS. I can guarantee 3 months of treatment is not enough time for her. She was obsessive, and quite frankly...scary. She would say things that would terrify me, and I don't scare easy. I am very scared for my safety. The local police have assured me my safety since she will be in her parents custody as a dependent. But, I'm still screwed! I got a message on my phone from what is I assume a burner saying: "Miss me Sweetie ;) ? I'm looking forward to having some fun!" I know it's her. She is the only one who calls me Sweetie. It's a D.r. Who reference, she knows I love that show. I've decided to stay at home for a few days.

If this keeps up, I might have to move. But where would I go? I can't take the guilt and fear combo anymore! I wish I had given her the love she wanted. Maybe she would still be stable, but that wouldn't have worked for me. She was unstable and was scary in my standards.

Thanks for hearing me out...

Damn!
This is "Stalking", and a Felony.
You can not reason with a Nut Case like her.

Back