When The Parents are Away...

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
The toddler of the house hangs out in a pajama top and diaper!

My dad works Monday through Friday, but has been home sick since Tuesday so I haven't had a bottle since then. But both parents are out this morning, so I've got some chocolate milk and a purple NorthShore Supreme Lite.

My mom's fine with me having a bottle or sippy around her, but I've always kept my diaper covered out of respect. I wonder sometimes if she would be OK with me going pantsless around the house, but feel like that would be crossing a line. But if she's OK with it, then...?

Last edited:
I would say, "Keep your pants on around your Mom".

mmmm id probably stick with doing it in your own privacy if you are still with your parents. I know i wouldnt want to wear diapers and stuff around them even though they already know. Its just kind of a common curtesy type thing

RetroGamerGuy said:
mmmm id probably stick with doing it in your own privacy if you are still with your parents. I know i wouldnt want to wear diapers and stuff around them even though they already know. Its just kind of a common curtesy type thing

I concur with you.

Haha....I can remember when my wife would take the kids to Florida to visit her mom and dad and I'd have the house all to myself for a week. My heart would be pounding in my chest as I watched the van pull out of our drive way. Then it was diapers every night and on the days I didn't have to work.

im not gonna lie i had a lapse in judgement as an adult where i asked my REAL mother if shed be willing to diaper me once....needless to say it was extremely awkward and i apologized profusely afterwards lol we laugh a little about it today

People who love you, including your parents, can be tricky. It's often not in their nature to be forthcoming or even honest about the stuff you do that bothers them. I mean yeah, when you're an actual kid, it's different, but as an adult...

So tread carefully! (Although I sense that you were mostly fantasizing.)

Anyway, glad you got in some Grade A little-time yesterday, properly padded and all that. Sounds excellent. :)

Yes. I would keep diapers under regular clothing. Not comfortable with the idea of doing something that's considered a sexual fetish right in front of my parents

Back