When someone knocks on the door -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
This particular question is aimed at the people who stay home alone when their parents or guardians are out of the house.

When someone knocks on the door and it's not someone you're expecting, what do you do? Any scary/creepy encounters? :eek:

Share your stories.

I abide by my mom's rules and never open the door when someone knocks. Although I look through the two little windows on the top of the door upstairs to see who it is. We have occasionally have solicitors go door-to-door in our neighborhood during the afternoon, and I never answer.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
It's rare, but when it does happen, it's usually a package and I'll leave it until they're gone and then I pick it up.

One time it was raining, so I ran outside and met the guy halfway so he didn't have to walk the entire way and back.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It usually never happens...I don't even remember the last time it happened, so I can't say what I would do

Role
Private
I answer the door. Our front one is a wooden door with a glass window in it, then probably about 1.5m out further is a metal gate. So I can easily see who's at the door, and when I open it they are a good distance away behind a metal gate. No problems really.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I open the door? I mean, if it's late at night I might not, but my front door is almost always open in the summer, so they'd see me if I saw them anyways.

Role
Diaper Lover
From the time I was 15, if I didn't know the person, I'd slap on my paddle holster and keep it in view when I answered the door. Never had any problems for some reason...

Triscuit

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For those of us out on our own --

Anyone have any neighbors that are just plain ANNOYING?!

I have this mom and son that live in the same apartments that I do. They are absolutely insane. The mother sends the son over to ask for ridiculous things: "My mom wants to talk to you .." "OKAY?! THEN WHY DOESN'T SHE COME OUT OF THE APARTMENT?!"

One time she claimed that there was a noise above her ceiling fan. I went up and she tried to get me to come in, I was like NO WAY. I told her maybe it was a bat. She was like, "This time of year??" (Damn, it was winter.) Then I told her it was perhaps a squirrel taking shelter and to call the landlord. She told me she already called them -- what?!? Then why are you bugging me?

Phew. Anywho -- what do I do when someone knocks? If it's BRANDON (the son) I usually just tiptoe away and wait until he leaves.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I Generally ignore it, but It's a pretty rare occurrence where I live.

briefboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Unless it's a delivery guy I just wait until they leave, because I hate talking to solicitors.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
i can see the people's backs from my window (4 feet away) so i can see who it is.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I always answer my door.. usually it's just my parents friends asking if my parents are home, if the car (yes my car) in the driveway is for sale, if we're selling the snowmobiles we got, or its just cenus for the town.. other then that nobody really goes to my door..

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
I grab my airsoft Ak-47 in an event that would need me to scare someone off. I'll look in the reflection of the window to see who it is first however.

We've gotten some guys once who pretended to be "G.E. Alarm Systems" and wanted to come inside our house to look around. They said they would install a security system for $59.

Such bs. So the Ak-47 is to give them the impression that we're quite liberal with gun laws. Granted I turn 21 this year so maybe I can get my hands on a pre-ban Ak-47 here in Cali :3 It is my favorite gun.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Granted I turn 21 this year so maybe I can get my hands on a pre-ban Ak-47 here in Cali :3 It is my favorite gun.
Come to the South, we keep 'em laying around.

*digs through pile of AK's to find my AR-15* =P

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I just answer the door... Nobody is going to kill me in broad daylight. And if it's night, well they still wouldn't.

It's usually the window cleaner, a parcel, a friend of my sister's, or I'm hearing things.

Role
Diaper Lover
I have people wanting to sell stuff all the time, its annoying because I'm like no thanks but they still try to convince me. I now don't answer the door as nobody in my area knows me and if its important then they'll come back another time, besides if its anyone that knows me then they usually phone me first. I also often get knock and run kids, and like Charlie I'm hearing things.

FairestandFallen

Contributor
Role
, Carer
I don't open the door- then again, I live in the middle of a woods, so nobody would hear me scream.

Generally, it's a package, so I wait until the person's getting back into the truck to open the door and get it. I also have to hide somewhere in my house where they can't see me, because there are a bunch of big windows by the front door.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I answer it. I know you're supposed to be really careful because of all the rapists and murdrers there are these days, but I'm not really that worried and I get unexpected people at the door all the time. Though if anyone else is home I'll let them get it because I don't really like answering the door to people I don't know. Same with the phone.

Fun story: our window cleaners don't knock on the door. They just start cleaning without letting you know they're there. And for some reason, they always like to come when no ones in the house, and usually when I'm diapered or masturbating. It's really, really scary when someone suddenly appears outside your windows :(

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Lol Jack26, our window cleaners do that too, then at the end of the months they just come and collect all the money! It's so scary because I sleep with the curtains open!!!

Well, I just open the door, we have a peep hole and if I'm not expecting someone or it's evening/nighttime I'll have a peer, and if they look suspiscious I'll open the door on the chain.

One time when I was home alone all day I had a van parked outside my home and I told my friend and he started saying there were rapists in it and they were round the back of my house and stuff... but i cried so much he came round to keep me company till the van went away lol

M

Matrix Blade

I check and see if it's someone I know. If it's not I go out and greet them. I'm not really paranoid about strangers, because I live 10 miles outside of the nearest city, which is small in itself. And even if I get jumped, all my neighbors would help me anyways.

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I see that it's a salesman with sneaky eyes, he sees me, I go upstairs and pretend not to be home. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.