When religion takes things too far (Not an attack on religion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It's not surprising really, the Westboro Baptist Church are internationally known for being as$holes anyway.

I'm sure most people, including Christians, hate these people. Gay people exist, get over it! They annoy me so much, I think I'd actually sleep with a guy just to annoy them back! :mad: :p ;)

And who couldn't like Brokeback Mountain?

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Westboro Baptist Church are a bunch of disgusting human beings.

That's all I have to say to that.

Role
Diaper Lover
I'm Christian, but do realize that these people, are stupid.

:D

God doesn't hate fags, or Heath Ledger, He hates tards that say they know what God wants them to do.

Heres an Analogy for you.

Christians are like *B/DL's most of them are OK, and are normal human beings, others are dumb ass tards, and get in the news, making them all look bad.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I find that church laughably bad.

I often fantasize about busting in on one of their little get-togethers, and have sex with some guy right in front of them, while laughing my ass off.

Just because the irony would be so incredibly amazing.

D

Deleted member 176

Im sure you have all heard about Heath Ledger's death, well this is taking things way to far.
He was in brokeback mountain, this kind of high profile funeral is perfect for westboro baptists.
To be honest i find their picketing of dead soldiers to be more offensive

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
By any chance did anyone who read this thread post on the forum that I linked from, I just realized my thread was bumped up after it being inactive for 2 days, maybe just a coincidence.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
what do they hope to accomplish? pissing everyone off? its just really sad that people do this for a living...

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
WBC isn't recognized by any Christian church I know, let alone any Baptist church. It's mostly just a hate group. About all they accomplish is giving a bad name to Christians (to the uninformed).

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
WBC makes me laugh. I really do think that the local bitch, karma, is gonna hunt them down one day.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, some speculate that Phelps himself may be gay and basically the paranoid homophobia is a cover.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
This was totally inevitable. I saw it coming as soon as I heard of his death.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
Hmm...this reminds me of a little Bible passage I once read:

Titus 1:15-16
(15) To the pure all things are pure, but to the corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure. Their very minds and consciences are corrupted. (16) They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur

(15) To the pure all things are pure, but to the corrupt and unbelieving nothing is pure. Their very minds and consciences are corrupted. (16) They profess to know God, but they deny Him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, unfit for any good work.
Oh, Nice one!

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If they do stick to their word (WBC), why do I think that a few (hopefully a lot) of them will be seriously hurt or killed at Heath's funeral

I would gladly stand beside the guy with the black sign, and I would have quite a few signs of my own, hell I would have a couple billboards of my own if I had enough material to do it!!!

WBC-The deeker of the religious world!!! :p :p :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other

Oh man, someone needs to put that on a protest sign.

Owned, just owned.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah I went to a Baptist church once, I hated it. Made me pretty angry, because the pastor preached the whole sermon about supporting troops in iraq but not the governments actions towards iraq, that did not get me too mad, but then the other half was all about gays, and saying how its so sinful and so on. This was like almost 2 years ago I think so I do not remember what he said specifically, I just remember the topics and that it pissed me off. I am not even gay and I thought they were going WWWAAAYYY too far, first off theres way more important things in the world, plus I seriously beleive gays can not help it just like I can not help loving diapers to death lol. Most christians think they choose to be that way. Anyways so yea alot(not all I am not trying to sterotype) Baptists are a bunch of narcisstict Aholes and they do not even realize it.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Though the simple fact is that passage in real bible terms means that if you're not gonna be God's bitch then you're can speak all the believing you want but it's the surrendering yourself to God that is the only thing mattering in the biblical sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.