When politics and diapers collide, the result is not pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm... very interesting. Its kinda funny that all of these senators are being busted for all the sex scandals...lol

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Actually the story was covered by CNN or some sort of mainstream media source, they didn't go into much detail about it, but... I remember seeing it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you asked anyone out on the streets right now they wouldn't know who he was anyways. It doesn't matter anyways, at least now.

Also do they have any proof he is a DL or is it just words against words?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Old news, but yeah I remember when that came out. I never heard much about it after the initial reports.

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Politicians are all full of shit. Diapers seem pretty appropriate, if you ask me.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
As a Louisianan, I am ashamed that we have a Senator who disgraced himself, his state, and his country. But Washington is filled with politicians from many states who do, or have done, the same things, or worse. We even had a President who was impeached for having oral sex with an intern in the White House. How disgraceful is that?

They tell us to abstain from sex and drug when those who are supposed to be setting good examples and role models are just breaking the law daily. Frankly, I do not respect many politicians or their views. How can you tell a politician is lying? His/Her mouth is moving.

Role
Other
An old story, but interesting and disturbing at the same time.

Sen. Vitter's Diaper Fetish and Another Republican Caught Solicting Sex...From a Man in a Toilet | PEEK | AlterNet

Discuss.

(By the way, I know it's not a mainstream news source, but I doubt CNN etc. would cover a Senator being a DL, and going to a prostitute.)
The only problem is that Sen Vitter doesn't have a diaper fetish, that was a different client.
OK, we were wrong on Vitter (R-Canal Street Brothel) and the diapers. But he took the used condoms with him after "encounters"?! | Corrente

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Very interesting, though the fact it isn't that widely known in the *BDL community shows something. Those sort of things tend to spread amongst us very quickly. The fact that I hadn't heard about it before suggests to me that this hasn't had that much of an influence. Things people don't like - it resulted in scandal but all people really want to do is pretend it never happened.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It seems like in order to get elected, one has to sell their soul. I've never trusted politicians, in part because they are financed by big business. I don't even believe we have a democracy. Most of our presidents have been put into power by big business and money interests.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
They tell us to abstain from sex and drug when those who are supposed to be setting good examples and role models are just breaking the law daily. Frankly, I do not respect many politicians or their views. How can you tell a politician is lying? His/Her mouth is moving.
well someone has to have their hand up their arse to make it move. from there you just need to figure who's making the voices.
there will always be people in power breaking their own moral obligations telling others how to live their lives.
also, another thing, keep in mind how easy it is to hear the voices when they speak through the media megaphone, yet how easy they are silenced when people try to rebut. remember, your television can't hear you yelling at it.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I tried to read the article, but it doesn't say anything about what he has done that created all the turmoil.
Anybody care to enlighten me (preferably by a very short summary, not a series of links to pages of text)?!

Role
Other
I tried to read the article, but it doesn't say anything about what he has done that created all the turmoil.
Anybody care to enlighten me (preferably by a very short summary, not a series of links to pages of text)?!
Which?

One was accused of visiting a prostitute and having a diaper fetish. The diaper fetish turned out to be untrue.

Status
Not open for further replies.