when japan makes diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawgmoth

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wow, that's some high-tech stuff right there. I think you're right, Japan should find a new hobby. Just when one thought a diaper couldn't get any more advanced than it already is...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
hmm... combine a diaper with a cathoder...

the japanese do indeed have too much time on their hands... but when you've invented everything else... what is there?

personally I want a diaper that uses the heat from my urine to charge my iPod.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer

the japanese do indeed have too much time on their hands... but when you've invented everything else... what is there?

just don't let the japanese find out or we'll have a working prototype within 3 months. also, don't let the chinese find out otherwise we'll all have cheap ones and end up having pee run down our legs while attempting to charge our ipods on the go.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
hmmmm how long before the self changing diaper?

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I am not getting any of them. I am not going to be electrocuted down there!

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I honestly think that would be impractical. I mean it's too much more, too much hassle, and it probably cost a ridiculous amount and traditional diapers will do the same thing. A big Marketing Scheme to take our dollars. GRRR

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
I honestly don't think it would be used for most active people Kitty... I see this being more useful for bed or wheelchair ridden people...

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think this is good for older people who don't move around so much in the first place. for the rest of us, Maybe not so much.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I honestly think that would be impractical. I mean it's too much more, too much hassle, and it probably cost a ridiculous amount and traditional diapers will do the same thing. A big Marketing Scheme to take our dollars. GRRR
I agree, interesting to read I think. Way too much too wear as well, would not be worth the benefit.

cais

Contributor
a microprossessor...in each diaper..? Way too much money, and just plain strange.

Aidy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Carer
Aussies invented the biodegradable nappy :). We're better.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby

I think theres a battery in development right now...it uses urine (yes, you pee on it) to charge...It uses the enzymes or something in urine...imagine that...

Dad: "Why are you peeing on your credit card?"
You: "Its not my credit card...its my ipod battery..."
Dad: "Well...who the hell is cleaning the carpet after!?"
You: "Um....*calls dog*"

~Gwizzy~

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I think theres a battery in development right now...it uses urine (yes, you pee on it) to charge...It uses the enzymes or something in urine...imagine that...

Dad: "Why are you peeing on your credit card?"
You: "Its not my credit card...its my ipod battery..."
Dad: "Well...who the hell is cleaning the carpet after!?"
You: "Um....*calls dog*"

~Gwizzy~
Wait until you see people urinating into the tank of their cars.
"Why are you humping your car?"
"I'm refueling - it runs on pee!"

Peachy

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
why not skip the diaper and tape a vaccuum hose to your wiener? seems like the same effect, and im sure the older gentelmen would "appreciate" the sucking part

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
I agree. Yall also invented the "g diaper" for babies. I am well pleased with those and look forward to using them for my kids. Although $52 for 160 is a little pricey which is why i will alternate G diapers and cloth diapers for them. I know I personally use the plastic disposables for myself but i feel guilty when i throw them away. Which may be why im wearing sparingly lately. >_<

America needs to develop a CHEAP biodegradable adult diaper or even goodnite.

why not skip the diaper and tape a vaccuum hose to your wiener? seems like the same effect, and im sure the older gentelmen would "appreciate" the sucking part
This is gonna sound odd but vacuums...erm hurt for women. Well some women hurt others can tolerate..

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Seriously!? Thats cool, I am all for helping the enviorment. I too feel guilty like Hello Kitty about using disposibles. Even though I knew about global warming and littering, I never even thought of the impact it had on the enviorment until a few months ago. So has anyone tried these diapers? If so are they good with absorbancy? Also where can you purchase them?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
eh... me using disposables dosen't contribute that much trash... recycling is a waste anyways... it's too little... too late...

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Dont ya think a diaper that notifies toileting habits would defeat the purpose of a diaper??

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
There are sertion places electronics shouldn't go and diapers is deffinatly one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.