When in diapers, what do you wear over them at home if any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

S2000

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm not too sure if this has been asked or not. If it is, this is a renewal.

I do not like wearing anything over my diapers at all, I am very comfortable wearing only a shirt and a diaper (or diapers)

Reactions: Safari, GoodnitesXL21, MASONJAR and 3 others
Jeans and a sweatshirt, or a t-shirt. Sometimes sweatpants and a shirt. Nothing super fancy.

Reactions: neophyte
I normally lounge around the house in my diaper and a "tall" size golf shirt that hangs to my knees as I'm only 5'8". A lot of the time I will have lace panties on under my diaper.

I usually wear boxers over my diaper at home

It depends. When alone with my fiance long tshirt and diaper when my family is around shorts over the diaper

Reactions: Jim100
onesie

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Mal8, Kane2000 and 6 others
If I'm home alone or in my room,in my room just the diaper with a cover sometimes.A shirt or my onesie and/or my shortalls and if I'm walking around the house when people are home just a shirt and jeans

I almost always wear something over my diapers. It may be jeans, sweat pants, onesiz or something else.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and chrischrischris
Just a diaper , when it gets heavy plastic pants and a onesie

Reactions: DiaperVapor, Abdlchriscrinkle, Safari and 3 others
What I prefer, is just a diaper and a t-shirt... however if jr is around then a pair of shorts.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, Jim100 and chrischrischris
Depends, when my daughters are home, I wear clothes as they are now too old for that sort of thing. If it’s just myself, my fiancé and my son, I’ll wear just plastic pants and a diaper while he’s awake, once he’s asleep just a diaper. What I wear depends on who is home, who is awake and honestly, how hot it is in my home. Here in Az 8 out of the 12 months it’s just to hit for clothes.

Jeans, shorts or pajama pants, with or without underwear. I just don't feel all that comfortable wearing just a diaper or just a diaper and t-shirt.

It depends on the day, but usually:

- Sweatpants / fleece pajama bottoms

- T-shirt

- Long swishy skirt

- Onesie

Reactions: Mal8 and Ilovewetdiapers4200
Sometimes short, sweat pants, my jeans, or nothing at all. It truly all depends on my mood. If I am feeling babyish, it’ll be my diaper only. Most of the the time, I’ll wear normal clothing over them

Sometimes when im at home ill usually wear

Underarmour compression shirt or diaper

Just only a diaper and my bunny slippers

Zip hoodie and just a diaper

Long sleeve and just a diaper

Onesie/Snappie pjs in a diaper

Either way it goes I just want to be comfortable when I'm home.

Last edited:
Reactions: leterrip, vetdl6969 and chrischrischris
Depends on who's home really

When i'm feeling little, I usually wear them with my Fox Kigurumi or my Blue Fox Footies.

When not little, Just a simple shirt and pajama bottoms

Kinda wish I was alone so i can do just a simple Shirt and Diaper

Reactions: leterrip, PuppyMouseMikki and chrischrischris
I only wear around the house when all are out somewhere. Its a busy household ,so theres rarely ever no one home. If there is that rare day however, it'll be a thick diaper and t shirt. I always have a pair of plastic pants over them. It just doesnt feel complete without a pair on over them. Sometimes a pair of sweatpants but you can so tell theres a diaper on underneath.

Reactions: Angelapinks and JustinCace
At night and early morning I'll be in pjamas and during the day just normal clothes or just a t-shirt

Before my son was born it was just a diaper and a t-shirt most of the time. Now it is short, jeans, or pj pants. Still sleep in just a diaper.

Reactions: Billies1 and Angelapinks
I know I said onesie yesterday, but that was pretty vague, generally speaking, in the warmer months it will be either just a onesie or tee-shirt only at night / early am, once the day gets going I'll have street clothes over the top covering myself.
In the colder months its a full zip up sleeper, some with feet others without, I can stay in my sleeper late if we're not doing anything, but usually changed by 10am, if we're not doing anything, sweat pants work, or if we're going out for errands ect.. then a onesie and regular clothes, all depends on the situation.
I like have something over my diaper to support it, my sleepers and onesie's work well in that department.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back