When I get in to #adisc on mirc nobody is ever there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I know im not the only person there though. What is the problem?

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Hi jeep. I'm on there a lot, and so are alot of other people. But I guess only at peak times, and even then you might get a burst of conversation and then it will go flat, and then start up again etc. I think 9pm-1am GMT are fairly busy times (but then I live in the UK, so I would expect there is another peak time. :)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
There are a lot of people that go on mIRC and idle. They just sit there online and say nothing... they may not even be home at the time, but their computer was left logged in.

This is the reason why I dislike the mIRC chat. When we had the flash chat... you went in there to talk to people... not to idle.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You sure you went on irc.blitzed.org? It's most likely due to the time zones or something, there's plenty of conversation right now.

And stop whining about the flash chat. :/

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Many people are srawn into other channels, #betagame, #mandi. A dozen trying to keep 4or 5 topics linear can't; it's nice to be able to devolve space into better orderliness while keeping an eye on and praticipating in the other channels.

Role
Private
*is guilty of going in and idling*

I'll say Hi when I first join, but after that I just go quiet. Mostly because I occupy myself with other things!

Unless someone wants to talk to me specifically, then I usually just idle. >_<

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i go in there to talk, but when it goes dead the first or second time i usually idle after that point. so i guess i'm guilty too.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I go there, and it's either quiet, or there is a conversation that I couldn't care less about

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I tend to be an idler... I don't leave my computer alone, but I do tend to go off and do other things, and since the mIRC so conveniently hides itself, I forget I'm on there..

But yeah, conversation comes and goes, its mostly a timing thing. There's plenty of activity right now.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I am in IRC all the time. I'm an idler. Although there is always something to do, considering I am connected to three different networks and countless rooms, including one of my own. So yeah, if you come in and no one is talking, don't leave right away. Stick around - someone'll pipe up eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.